Urgent solidarity with Noelia Cotelo, at risk of coma (Spain)
*URGENT SOLIDARITY WITH NOELIA COTELO***
*RISK OF HYPOGLYCEMIC COMA***
*FROM 08/01/2013 in HUNGER STRIKE***
SEND FAXES TO THE SECRETARY-GENERAL OF PRISONS AND THE OMBUDS PERSON
*Fax S.G.I.P.: (+ 34) 913354052***
*Fax Ombuds Person: (+ 34) 913081158*
On the date of 05/02/2013 Noelia Cotelo Ribeiro, is in serious danger in the Prison of Brieva, Avila.
Noelia has resumed the hunger strike, her demands are:
* Lifting Suspension of communications.
* Transfer out of Brieva´s Prison, Avila. Closer to her homeland, Galicia.
* No men in women’s prisons.
* End of torture and mistreatment in prison.
Noelia called her mother Monday 5 at 17’30 hrs to inform her of the following:
* They have had her handcuffed from 10´00 up to the 16´00. Time in which the Dr.Teresa have told officials that she should be at rest and they had to let her go to bed.
* Dr. Teresa has taken a blood sample and the result has been 30 mg/dl of glucose. She has warned her that she could go into HYPOGLYCEMIC COMA.
* She says that it has whole body full of bruises from a new beating.
The hypoglycemic syndrome occurs when the blood glucose level is below 50-60 mg per 100 ml. Hypoglycemic coma occurs when the value is so low in blood that the brain does not get enough for their functions calories (the brain only feeds on glucose).
They have now denied the right to visits from his mother, as well as the right to health care and education.
An officer has assaulted Noelia, being sexually tied and drugged, have hit her multiple times, they have denied medication for ear infection, they have falsified her data from the hunger strike, are forcing her to take showers with cold water, have removed blankets and outerwear, not allowing family and friends to give her more.
5 years in solitary confinement, 5 years resisting sensory deprivation, listed by the UN as white torture.
Dispersion is enough, no more torture, enough lies, enough isolation.
We want Noelia free, with her friends and family, we want to keep it close and take care of her.
The State holds people and mistreated them, is this their reintegration?
*NOELIA FREEDOM, NOELIA WITH HER PEOPLE, NOELIA WITH HER FAMILY***
*URGENT SOLIDARITY WITH NOELIA, SHE IS READY TO FIGHT TO THE END,***
*WHAT WE ARE WILLING TO DO?***
*ENOUGH OF UNFAIR JUSTICE*
More information: http://afapp-gz.blogspot.com.es/
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 at 5:16 pm and is filed under Prison Struggle.