Posts Tagged ‘Anastasios Theofilou’
Hunger Strike: Medical reports of comrades Antonis Stamboulos, Anastasios Theofilou, Nikos Maziotis and Dimitris Koufodinas (Greece)
Thursday, March 26th, 2015
I, the undersigned doctor, today on 03/25/2015, visited in turn:
Antonis Stamboulos (32 years) in Larissa prison, Anastasios Theofilou (32 years) and Nikos Maziotis (44 years) detainees in the prison of Domokos and wing E1 prison Domokos (Type ‘C) respectively, and Dimitris Koufodinas (57 years) and Kostas Gournas (34 years) hospitalized in secure-hospital Lamia, hunger strikers from 03.02.2015 until today.
All mentioned hunger strikers are on the 24th hunger strike day in a critical condition with now visible symptoms that they are at risk of destabilization of their bodies that may threaten their health and even their very lives.
All strikers have lost 13% -15% of their initial body weight, report feeling weakness, dyspnea, and fatigue on minimal exertion. Exhibiting hypotension, hypoglycemia, hyperuricemia, ketonuria, electrolyte abnormalities and mild mucosal pallor.
Considering the clinical picture, the results of laboratory tests and the particular problems of each, (from their personal history) I point out the seriousness of their situation, and I urge the competent institutions to take responsibility of their part immediately, to avoid any negative development .
Friday, October 19th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Updated 19/10/12: Click to Download: Dark Nights #27
1. ‘Subversive disassociation – Fragment against civil anarchism’ by L.
2. ‘Abyssal Desire – Nothing-isms’ by Edizioni Cerbero.
3. Letter from Fede and Tomo.
4. Letter of Anna Beniamino in solidarity with her comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
5. Athens: End of the 2nd ‘Halandri case’ trial – New CCF case trial in Koridallos prisons’ court underway.
6. Statement by Christos Tsakalos of the CCF.
7. Statement of the CCF and Theofilos Mavropoulos in the first session of the new CCF case trial.
8. Athens: Reportback from demo in solidarity with the CCF and those accused in the same case.
9. New CCF case trial: Communiqué by fugitives Dimitris Politis and Yannis Michailidis.
10. Greece: Text of compa Gustavo Quiroga González.
11. Athens: Third antifascist motorcycle demo clashed with neo-Nazis.
12. Greece: About the case of Anastasios Theofilou, a couple of notes…
13. Bolivia: Repression against the anarchist movement aided by civil anarchists.
14. Italy : ‘Operation Ixodidae’ – Massimo Passamani moved to house arrest; Daniela Battisti released.
15. TIOJ: Statement by comrade Matthew.
16. Seattle, USA: Two grand jury resisters are in custody and need your support.
17. Action Chronology.
Tags: Abyssal Desire - Nothing-isms, Alfredo Cospito, Anastasios Theofilou, Anna Beniamino, Athens, Bolivia, Christos Tsakalos, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Daniela Battisti, Dark Nights, Delta Squat, Dimitris Politis, Edizioni Cerbero, Federico Buono, Greece, Gustavo Quiroga González, Italy, Massimo Passamani, Nicola Gai, Parole Armate, PNW Repression, Second Halandri Trial, Subversive disassociation - Fragment against civil anarchism, Theofilos Mavropoulos, Thessaloniki, Tomo, USA, Yannis Michailidis
Posted in Library