Posts Tagged ‘Culmine’
Thursday, November 14th, 2013
Another issue of the international anti-prisons anarchist newsletter. Download and distribute as you like…
1. Genoa, Italy – Court declaration of anarchist comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai at the trial for the wounding of Ansaldo Nucleare managing director Roberto Adinolfi.
2. ‘I want Comrades, not the mob…’ by the imprisoned members of CCF, plus Andreas Tsavdaridis and Spyros Mandylas.
3. CCF trial updates.
4. Italy: Communiqué of counter-information group Culmine, target of ‘Operation Ardire’.
5. Italy: Comrade Gianluca Iacovacci transferred to the AS2 unit of the prison of Alessandria.
6. Italy: Comrade Francesco Carrieri imprisoned in Savona.
7. Switzerland: Update on anarchist comrade Marco Camenisch.
8. Mexico: Eco-anarchist and vegan straight-edge prisoner Braulio Duran is free.
9. UK: New zine ‘On the Out’ by Bristol ABC.
10. Greece: Letter from anarchist prisoner Nikos Romanos.
11. Greece: Text by the detained anarchist comrades of the Nea Filadelphia case in Athens.
12. Greece: Letter from anarchist comrades arrested in Velvedo, Kozani about their trail on 29 November.
13. Greece: Letter of captive anarchist Spyros Mandylas.
14. Greece: About the case of imprisoned anarchist Tasos Theofilou.
15. Direct Action News.
Anti-Copyright Network 2013
International Network of Counter-information and Translation
Tags: Alfredo Cospito, Andreas Tsavdaridis, Andreas-Dimitris Bourzoukos, Ansaldo Nucleare, Argiris Dalios, Braulio Arturo Durán González, Braulio Durán, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Culmine, Dark Nights, Dimitris Politis, Fivos Harisis, Genoa, Giannis Mihailidis, Giannis Naxakis, Greece, Grigoris Sarafoudis, Ilya Romanov, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), Italy, Kozani, Marco Camenisch, Mexico, Nicola Gai, Nikos Romanos, Nucleo Olga FAI/FRI, Operation Ardire, PDF, Repression, Roberto Adinolfi, Spyros Mandylas, Switzerland, Tasos Theofilou, Tor, UK
Posted in Library
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013
Via informa-azione, BPD
as many of you already know the anarchist blog Culmine was released from prison on September 7 because the period of pre-trail detention had expired.
However it cannot be said that we were freed because they have inflicted restrictions on us: we can’t travel abroad, are compelled to live in our towns and have to report to the police station twice a day. (more…)
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013
We regret having to rectify a serious mistake we made when posting up our translation of the interview of imprisoned Culmine blog by anarchist publication Aversión.
Elisa Di Bernardo, one of the two comrades interviewed, has NOT been released from Rebibbia prison as we had believed. In fact Elisa is the only female comrade arrested following ‘Operation Ardire’ who is still in pre-trial detention since June 2012.
We send our apologies, greetings, rage, solidarity and respect to Elisa
Elisa Di Bernardo
Via Bartolo Longo 92
Fire to the prisons!
The comrades of actforfreedomnow!
Interview with Individualist anarchist prisoners Elisa Di Bernardo and Stefano Gabriele Fosco of the blog Culmine (Italy)
Friday, August 23rd, 2013
1 – Aversión: In recent years, for reasons we won’t analyse here, which mainly concern the direction the system is taking, but which affect our ways of relating with one another, blogs and websites have been taking on the task that our publications used to fulfil in the past. In your opinion, how does this affect the struggle and its perception?
– Culmine: We are convinced that we are going through a new era in anarchism. Blogs and websites allow the quick spreading of communiqués, texts and writings all over the planet, and make possible the exchange of ideas and proposals between comrades who will probably never get the chance to meet in person. This is a proper revolution in the relations between anarchists. We are well aware of the limits of this new way of relating considering both the fact that the instrument we use is not neutral, but is run and controlled by the enemy, and the fact that the risks are high, as Culmine demonstrates, even if the latter didn’t choose to stay anonymous. The anarchist blog Culmine was locked up on June 12 2012 also due to its work of counter-information. (more…)
Letter from Stefano Gabriele Fosco to Liberacion Total, Material Anarquista, Publicaciòn Refractario & Viva la Anarquia concerning an anti-judicial non-controversy (Italy)
Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
I receive from Stefano the following letter. As I publish it, I want to reconfirm that critiques are always welcome and the ‘assholes’ will suffer the consequences they deserve [This is the premise of RadioAzione]:
I give you all my anarchist and brotherly solidarity following the attack you got from a pseudo-nihilist asshole. There’s no censorship when one decides not to publish a text that attacks a prisoner while the investigation on him is still ongoing.
It must be known that in Italy there is no anti-judicial controversy. There are only assholes playing the same game as repression. (more…)
Friday, March 8th, 2013
This morning, March 6, anarchists Sergio Maria Stefani, Alessandro Settepani and Stefano Fosco were transferred from the AS2 unit of the prison of Alessandria to the prison of Ferrara. The transfer had been announced yesterday by public prosecutor Maria Grazia Pradella in the context of the Milan proceeding of so called operation ‘Ardire’, and was implemented under the pretext that the comrades were in contact with the investigated comrades of the Adinolfi case (since October 2012 all the comrades had been locked in the same unit and had been sharing the exercise yard). (more…)
Tags: Alessandro Settepani, Counter-info, Culmine, Italy, Operation Ardire, Operation “SHADOW”, Repression, Roberto Adinolfi, Sergio Maria Stefani, Solidarity, Stefano Gabriele Fosco
Posted in Social Control
Friday, January 18th, 2013
Internationalist newsletter to download and publish on the fly. Put together from reports via Actforfree/BourbourAs, Contra-Info, Informa-Azione, Liberacion Total, etc… Features front page article about the demand for immediate release of anarchist prisoner Marco Camenisch, who is held beyond his prison tariff. Secondary article “On Anti-Fascism” by an egoist-nihilist via Athens IMC. Inside is letters from the admins of counter-info project Culmine, Stefano Gabriele Fosco and Elisa Di Bernardo, plus court-reports of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, and more besides. Extensive direct action chronology covers the last month including the resistance to the Greek governmental repression against the anarchist/anti-authoritarian infrastructure, Villa Amalias, etc… Out of the era of false time into the destructive present!
Tags: "On Anti-Fascism" by an Egoist-Nihilist, Alfredo Cospito, Athens, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Counter-info, Culmine, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Giulia Marziale, Greece, Indymedia Athens, Italy, Marcelo Villarroel Sepúlveda, Marco Camenisch, Nicola Gai, Operation Ardire, PDF, Stefano Gabriele Fosco, Switzerland, Zine
Posted in Library
Anarchist prisoners conduct hunger strike in solidarity with Marco Camenisch, who is still held in the Swiss dungeons (Germany & Italy)
Saturday, December 22nd, 2012
RadioAzione reports that, as of December 15th, imprisoned comrade Gabriel Pombo Da Silva is on hunger strike in solidarity with anarchist Marco Camenisch, who is facing yet another proceeding starting from scratch regarding his just request for conditional release.
Gabriel will be on strike in the prison of Aachen, Germany, until the 21st of December. Then it will be the turn of comrade Elisa Di Bernardo, who is held in the prison of Rebibbia, Italy. She will conduct hunger strike in the week from the 22nd to the 29th of December. A confirmation of a third round is awaited, which will likely include a strike by comrade Sergio Maria Stefani, incarcerated in the prison of Alessandria, Italy.
As Gabriel already suggested, the solidarity strike can be continued even in January 2013, if fellow prisoners are willing and able to participate in this protest for the immediate liberation of Marco.
Elisa (editor of Culmine, along with prisoner Stefano Gabriele Fosco) as well as Sergio are among the eight comrades who have been remanded in custody in the context of ‘Operation Boldness (Ardire)’. The particular anti-anarchist construct was initiated by the Italian State in June 2012, and implicates Marco and Gabriel, too, among others.
To all the comrades outside the prison walls, who want to feel closeness with Marco and other imprisoned anarchists: you do just that; let solidarity with imprisoned comrades shine.
Strength to prisoners in struggle!
Sunday, September 16th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Click to Download: Dark Nights #26
1. Open letter of Stefano Gabriele Fosco to the anarchist movement
2. The Key-Code of Order #3 (Edizioni Cerbero)
3. Germany: Letter from imprisoned anarchist comrade Gabriel Pombo da Silva
4. Letter from Tomo, Parole Armate
5. Massimo Passamani in prison and Daniella Battisti under house arrest
6. Operation Thor: Searches in Ravenna
7. Letter from Sara Parole Armate: Waking up one morning… Thor!
8. Letter from Elisa Di Bernardo
9. Letter from Sergio Maria Stefani
10. Communiqués from the prisons of Alessandria and Rebibbia about the publication of an ‘Ardire’ legal PDF on movement websites
11. Letter from Giuseppe Lo Turco
12. Communiqué about operation ‘Thor’ from Federico Buono
13. Letter from Stefano Gabriele Fosco
14. Bologna: Operation Mangiafuoco’
15. Two comrades arrested and charged with attacking CEO Roberto Adinolfi
Anti-Copyright Network 2012
International Network of Counter-Information & Translation
Tags: Ansaldo Nucleare, Culmine, Daniella Battisti, Dark Nights, Edizioni Cerbero, Elisa Di Bernardo, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Giuseppe Lo Turco, Italy, Massimo Passamani, Operation Ardire, Operation Thor, Parole Armate, Repression, Roberto Adinolfi, Stefano Gabriele Fosco, The Key Code of Order
Posted in Library
Wednesday, August 8th, 2012
from: informa-azione.info translated by Actforfreedomnow/sysiphus
We receive and are spreading this open letter to the anarchist movement, from Stefano Gabriele Fosco, anarchist comrade, prisoner since June 13 following the operation Ardire.
I sincerely thank all the bloggers who enter the hypertext links I refer to in order to facilitate understanding of this letter.
Open letter of Stefano Gabriele Fosco to the anarchist movement.
With due respect for the individual choices of comrades struck by the repression, I have always criticised anarchists who decided not to pronounce themselves concerning the accusations when they were arrested. Sure, it’s always good not to provide any information that could be useful to the investigations, but these silences have often come to affect solidarity itself.
If a comrade is accused of participating in some kind of direct action, for example, and the defence intends to demonstrate that they have nothing to do with the actions attributed to them, then it does not make sense for the movement to come out with the usual phrase “solidarity if innocent, even more if guilty.” (more…)