Posts Tagged ‘Elisa Di Bernardo’
Wednesday, March 12th, 2014
Download here : Dark Nights #40
1. Christodoulos Xiros is still free.
2. Letter from C. Xiros.
3. Letter from the CCF about C. Xiros.
4. Communism by Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco.
5. Letter from Christos Tsakalos of the CCF-FAI/IRF.
6. Update on the CCF trial (sessions 89-98).
7. CCF members attack prosecutor Vassilis Foukas.
8. Spain: Short interview by Contra Info with Claudio Lavazza.
9. Call for Solidarity Week – Mexico.
10. Interview with Individualists Tending toward the Wild (ITS).
11. 8th Communique by ITS.
12. Italy: Letter from Elisa di Bernardo (Operation Ardire).
13. France, Paris: Report from anti-police demo.
14. Malmö, Sweden : Fascist knife attack on International Women’s Day.
15. Greece: Letter by Kostas Sakkas.
16. Lastly, in brief…
INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF TRANSLATION & COUNTER-INFORMATION / ACN 2014
Tags: 17 November, Christodoulos Xiros, Christos Tsakalos, Claudio Lavazza, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Greece, Individualists Tending towards the Wild (ITS), Italy, Kostas Sakkas, Mexico, Operation Ardire, PDF, Spain, Zine
Posted in Library
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013
Via informa-azione, BPD
as many of you already know the anarchist blog Culmine was released from prison on September 7 because the period of pre-trail detention had expired.
However it cannot be said that we were freed because they have inflicted restrictions on us: we can’t travel abroad, are compelled to live in our towns and have to report to the police station twice a day. (more…)
Friday, October 4th, 2013
Note: This contribution was written by Elisa while she was still locked up in the Rebibbia prison following so-called Operation Ardire. She was released on September 7 and she is now being subjected to restrictive measures.
To be honest (excuse me for the unpleasant word) I’ve never participated in any of the previous meetings for animal liberation. This is the first time I’m expressing my opinion on an occasion of this kind, although I’m locked up in jail.
What I’m about to write is not necessarily linked to a precise and univocal topic related to an agenda, but it is meant as a series of considerations and questions, which share a holistic perspective and an antiauthoritarian way to perceive the existent.
It may seem an inconclusive series of thoughts… do what you want with it, but I want to let you know that the main goal of my short contribution is to demolish some stereotypes and demystify some ‘absolute truths’. And now I’m going freewheel… (more…)
Sunday, September 8th, 2013
We learn today (8/9/13) that the comrades Stefano Gabriele Fosco and Elisa di Bernardo, arrested June 13, 2012 for the so-called “Operation Boldness” (‘Ardire’) were released today in response to a request to expiry terms. The companions, as well as Giuseppe and Alessandro who were released from prison in mid-June this year, are subject to the obligation of signing and mandatory residence. Sergio at this time remains in custody and he is the last prisoner of this repressive operation.
Solidarity and strength to Sergio!
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013
We regret having to rectify a serious mistake we made when posting up our translation of the interview of imprisoned Culmine blog by anarchist publication Aversión.
Elisa Di Bernardo, one of the two comrades interviewed, has NOT been released from Rebibbia prison as we had believed. In fact Elisa is the only female comrade arrested following ‘Operation Ardire’ who is still in pre-trial detention since June 2012.
We send our apologies, greetings, rage, solidarity and respect to Elisa
Elisa Di Bernardo
Via Bartolo Longo 92
Fire to the prisons!
The comrades of actforfreedomnow!
Interview with Individualist anarchist prisoners Elisa Di Bernardo and Stefano Gabriele Fosco of the blog Culmine (Italy)
Friday, August 23rd, 2013
1 – Aversión: In recent years, for reasons we won’t analyse here, which mainly concern the direction the system is taking, but which affect our ways of relating with one another, blogs and websites have been taking on the task that our publications used to fulfil in the past. In your opinion, how does this affect the struggle and its perception?
– Culmine: We are convinced that we are going through a new era in anarchism. Blogs and websites allow the quick spreading of communiqués, texts and writings all over the planet, and make possible the exchange of ideas and proposals between comrades who will probably never get the chance to meet in person. This is a proper revolution in the relations between anarchists. We are well aware of the limits of this new way of relating considering both the fact that the instrument we use is not neutral, but is run and controlled by the enemy, and the fact that the risks are high, as Culmine demonstrates, even if the latter didn’t choose to stay anonymous. The anarchist blog Culmine was locked up on June 12 2012 also due to its work of counter-information. (more…)
Dark Nights #32 : Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world – Apr 2013 (ACN)
Wednesday, April 17th, 2013
PDF Freesheet to be printed off and distributed. Assembled from international news and reports. Returns after a month break in the regular release schedule… change is coming…
1. Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world.
2. Editorial – Who are we?
3. Letter from Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
4. Marco Camenisch writes about the decision of the court of review on Stefano and Elisa’s case.
5. Report from imprisoned anarchist comrade Giuseppe Lo Turco.
6. Anarchist comrade Giulia released from prison and put under house arrest.
7. Turin: Arrests and other restrictive measures: three comrades are jailed.
8. Update about Gabriel Pombo Da Silva.
9. Mail addresses for the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire.
10. Italy: FAI/FRI claim parcel bombs against La Stampa and Europol.
ORGANISE / RESIST / REPLICATE
Tags: Alfredo Cospito, Chile, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Giulia Marziale, Giuseppe Lo Turco, Greece, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Italy, José Miguel Sánchez, Marco Camenisch, Nicola Gai, Operation Ardire, PDF, Spain, Stefano Gabriele Fosco, Switzerland, Zine
Posted in Library
Friday, January 18th, 2013
Internationalist newsletter to download and publish on the fly. Put together from reports via Actforfree/BourbourAs, Contra-Info, Informa-Azione, Liberacion Total, etc… Features front page article about the demand for immediate release of anarchist prisoner Marco Camenisch, who is held beyond his prison tariff. Secondary article “On Anti-Fascism” by an egoist-nihilist via Athens IMC. Inside is letters from the admins of counter-info project Culmine, Stefano Gabriele Fosco and Elisa Di Bernardo, plus court-reports of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, and more besides. Extensive direct action chronology covers the last month including the resistance to the Greek governmental repression against the anarchist/anti-authoritarian infrastructure, Villa Amalias, etc… Out of the era of false time into the destructive present!
Tags: "On Anti-Fascism" by an Egoist-Nihilist, Alfredo Cospito, Athens, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Counter-info, Culmine, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Giulia Marziale, Greece, Indymedia Athens, Italy, Marcelo Villarroel Sepúlveda, Marco Camenisch, Nicola Gai, Operation Ardire, PDF, Stefano Gabriele Fosco, Switzerland, Zine
Posted in Library
Friday, January 11th, 2013
325 receives and transmits:
In the very early hours of Wednesday morning [9/1/13], we carried out a couple of swift acts of love and self-defence. Two G4S vehicles had their tires slashed, paint stripped and windows smashed. We did this as signal of solidarity to our friends in Nottingham HMP and as special message to our friend in Rome Elisa Di Bernardo whose courage and devotion is inspiration to us.
G4S are a global corporation which profits from the torture and caging of the working class throughout the world. They imprison and torture in order to maintain the capitalist order of things, and in our view should be attacked at every opportunity. The men and women murdered by G4S and the industrial prison complex it is inseparable from increases every day. The numbers whose lives are ripped apart by G4S every hour. Our hatred for G4S and our love for our brothers and sisters increases every second. Our gesture on Tuesday night was small, but it was repeatable, and we will repeat it and others like it.
Fuck the prisons.
For freedom, for friendship.
A communiqué from imprisoned anarchist Elisa, who is undertaking hunger strike in solidarity with Marco Camenisch (Italy)
Sunday, December 30th, 2012
From informa-azione.info - Translation act for freedom now/B.pd
We receive and transmit a communiqué from Elisa, an anarchist comrade imprisoned since June 13 following operation ‘Ardire’.
To all those who don’t stop struggling
6 months after my arrest (‘Operation Ardire’… June 13 2012… Ordinance of the prosecution of Perugia) I announce that I am going to undertake a second round of hunger strike from 22nd December to 29th December. This is a protest for the release of our brother and comrade in the struggle Marco Camenisch. The protest is being carried out by a number of comrades taking turns (besides me and dear comrade Gabriel Pombo da Silva I still don’t know which other comrades are taking part in the protest… here I won’t dwell on organizational difficulties or on the ‘bad tricks’ of censorship).
Is this symbolic hunger strike or is it undertaken to make a claim? I no longer know, I’m no longer interested! (more…)