Posts Tagged ‘PNW Repression’
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012
325 receives and transmits:
last night fire erupted in the tranquillity of bristols well-to-do redland area, targeting a marked vehicle of Standfast Ltd. besides the usual functions that led us to attack a company invested in “security” (as always, securing the sanctity of private property in mass society) one of their many cctv contracts in bristol, bath, avon, somerset and gloucestershire is both state and private schools, where as you can read in the newspapers even the toilets are no escape from the cameras. (more…)
Friday, October 19th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Updated 19/10/12: Click to Download: Dark Nights #27
1. ‘Subversive disassociation – Fragment against civil anarchism’ by L.
2. ‘Abyssal Desire – Nothing-isms’ by Edizioni Cerbero.
3. Letter from Fede and Tomo.
4. Letter of Anna Beniamino in solidarity with her comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
5. Athens: End of the 2nd ‘Halandri case’ trial – New CCF case trial in Koridallos prisons’ court underway.
6. Statement by Christos Tsakalos of the CCF.
7. Statement of the CCF and Theofilos Mavropoulos in the first session of the new CCF case trial.
8. Athens: Reportback from demo in solidarity with the CCF and those accused in the same case.
9. New CCF case trial: Communiqué by fugitives Dimitris Politis and Yannis Michailidis.
10. Greece: Text of compa Gustavo Quiroga González.
11. Athens: Third antifascist motorcycle demo clashed with neo-Nazis.
12. Greece: About the case of Anastasios Theofilou, a couple of notes…
13. Bolivia: Repression against the anarchist movement aided by civil anarchists.
14. Italy : ‘Operation Ixodidae’ – Massimo Passamani moved to house arrest; Daniela Battisti released.
15. TIOJ: Statement by comrade Matthew.
16. Seattle, USA: Two grand jury resisters are in custody and need your support.
17. Action Chronology.
Tags: Abyssal Desire - Nothing-isms, Alfredo Cospito, Anastasios Theofilou, Anna Beniamino, Athens, Bolivia, Christos Tsakalos, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Daniela Battisti, Dark Nights, Delta Squat, Dimitris Politis, Edizioni Cerbero, Federico Buono, Greece, Gustavo Quiroga González, Italy, Massimo Passamani, Nicola Gai, Parole Armate, PNW Repression, Second Halandri Trial, Subversive disassociation - Fragment against civil anarchism, Theofilos Mavropoulos, Thessaloniki, Tomo, USA, Yannis Michailidis
Posted in Library
Thursday, October 18th, 2012
Against the State, the repression of anarchists, and against all prisons!
Solidarity with all those who resist!
Free Kteeo, Matt & Leah!
Free all prisoners!
Since July 25th 2012, there have been multiple house raids and the imprisonment of 3 anarchists in the Northwest (U.S.A.) in relation to an “ongoing violent crime investigation”. The State has referenced the Seattle May Day disruptions, vandalism, and demonstrations as a cause, particularly the heavy vandalism of a Federal Courthouse. However, it has since been discovered that the Grand Jury, which was called to question those named as potential witnesses, was actually convened in March 2012-two months prior to May Day. (more…)
Sunday, October 14th, 2012
Yesterday (10/10/12) Leah-Lynn Plante was taken into custody in Seattle for what could be up to 18 months or more. She is joining Matt Duran and Kteeo Olejnik as the third imprisoned grand jury resistor. Write to Leah at the address below.
Here is a video and text of her most recent statement:
frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen>
On the morning of July 25th, 2012, my life was turned upside down in a matter of hours. FBI agents from around Washington and Oregon and Joint Terrorism Task Force agents from Washington busted down the front door of my house with a battering ram, handcuffed my house mates and me at gunpoint, and held us hostage in our backyard while they read us a search warrant and ransacked our home. They said it was in connection to May Day vandalism that occurred in Seattle, Washington earlier this year. (more…)
Saturday, September 29th, 2012
As of this past Wednesday September 27th, there are now two grand jury resistors imprisoned. Both are being held in SeaTac Federal Prison in Seattle for what is known as “contempt of court” or in other words: refusing to talk or cooperate with the grand jury. It is confirmed that one comrade, Matt Duran, is being held in solitary confinement, it is unknown whether the other comrade, Kteeo, is in general or solitary as of now. (more…)
International Call for Solidarity Actions for those facing the repression of the grand jury in the Northwest (USA)
Friday, July 27th, 2012
Updated: Breaking news: FBI Grand Jury raids in the Pacific North West
On Wednesday July 25th, the FBI conducted a series of coordinated raids in Portland, Olympia, and Seattle. They subpoenaed several people to a special federal grand jury, and seized computers, black clothing and anarchist literature. This comes after similar raids in Seattle in July and earlier raids of squats in Portland.