Posts Tagged ‘Tomo’
Friday, October 19th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Updated 19/10/12: Click to Download: Dark Nights #27
1. ‘Subversive disassociation – Fragment against civil anarchism’ by L.
2. ‘Abyssal Desire – Nothing-isms’ by Edizioni Cerbero.
3. Letter from Fede and Tomo.
4. Letter of Anna Beniamino in solidarity with her comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
5. Athens: End of the 2nd ‘Halandri case’ trial – New CCF case trial in Koridallos prisons’ court underway.
6. Statement by Christos Tsakalos of the CCF.
7. Statement of the CCF and Theofilos Mavropoulos in the first session of the new CCF case trial.
8. Athens: Reportback from demo in solidarity with the CCF and those accused in the same case.
9. New CCF case trial: Communiqué by fugitives Dimitris Politis and Yannis Michailidis.
10. Greece: Text of compa Gustavo Quiroga González.
11. Athens: Third antifascist motorcycle demo clashed with neo-Nazis.
12. Greece: About the case of Anastasios Theofilou, a couple of notes…
13. Bolivia: Repression against the anarchist movement aided by civil anarchists.
14. Italy : ‘Operation Ixodidae’ – Massimo Passamani moved to house arrest; Daniela Battisti released.
15. TIOJ: Statement by comrade Matthew.
16. Seattle, USA: Two grand jury resisters are in custody and need your support.
17. Action Chronology.
Tags: Abyssal Desire - Nothing-isms, Alfredo Cospito, Anastasios Theofilou, Anna Beniamino, Athens, Bolivia, Christos Tsakalos, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Daniela Battisti, Dark Nights, Delta Squat, Dimitris Politis, Edizioni Cerbero, Federico Buono, Greece, Gustavo Quiroga González, Italy, Massimo Passamani, Nicola Gai, Parole Armate, PNW Repression, Second Halandri Trial, Subversive disassociation - Fragment against civil anarchism, Theofilos Mavropoulos, Thessaloniki, Tomo, USA, Yannis Michailidis
Posted in Library
Massive international repressive operation ‘Ardire’ launched against anarchists; A statement from Tomo + Prisoner addresses (Italy)
Thursday, June 14th, 2012
UPDATED WITH PRISONER ADDRESSES – FIRE TO THE STATE
At 4 o’clock in the morning of June 13th, 2012, the carabiniers of the Special Operations Group (Raggruppamento Operativo Speciale, ROS) raided about forty homes, implementing the so-called ‘operation boldness’ (operazione ardire), a crackdown against people from the anarchist movement ordered by Manuela Comodi, public prosecutor of Perugia. According to the regime’s media, a total of 10 arrest warrants were issued—eight within Italy, one sent to Germany and one sent to Switzerland—while 24 suspects have been put under judicial investigation. The Italian bourgeois Press did not hesitate to connect the arrested with ‘the anarcho-insurrectionist FAI/FRI’. (more…)
Tags: Carabinieri, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Culmine, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Germany, Greece, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Italy, Marco Camenisch, Operation Ardire, Parole Armate, Switzerland, Tomo
Posted in Social Control
Thursday, April 12th, 2012
Thursday, March 29th, during the night, by order of the general prosecutor’s office of Perugia and the pubblico ministero (public prosecutor) Manuela Comodi, diverse house searches were carried out against four anarchists in various cities (Pisa, Ravenna, Genoa, etc.); different divisions of the carabiniers [Italian paramilitary police] were mobilized, including the Anti-Crime Section from Bologna and the Anti-Subversion and Technical Investigations units of the Special Operations Group (Raggruppamento Operativo Speciale, ROS) from Rome.
At 4.05, I found myself with six carabiniers that plunged into the house (2 local, 2 ROS and 2 of the aforementioned Anti-Crime Section) in search of documentary material, useful material for assembly of explosive parcels, and so forth. All this happened because of my affinity relationships with the comrades of Culmine and my comrade who is involved along with me in the project ParoleArmate. (more…)