“…with simple materials we sabotaged the locks so that the owners of this so-called ‘job’ can have it clear in their heads that there are subjects that do not want and do not respect the commercialization of humiliation, suffering and death of animals.” – Javier Recabarren affiliate cell of ALF
The ALF assumes the low-scale sabotage committed during the night of July 28 in the periphery of Santiago against 2 butcher shops, 1 private dwelling (butcher owner’s house), 1 access fence into the butcher and other shops, and lastly, 1 shop selling chicken.
The flow of commercialization in the shops selling dead animals was interrupted as we filled tens of their locks with liquid steel, which the bastard owners discovered later that morning with surprise. In the following days, we left a message on paper, making it very clear why this action was committed. Read the rest of this entry »
We are writing to you as the Free Women’s Congress (KJA), the largest umbrella organization for the women in Kurdistan Region in Turkey. KJA brings together the women from political parties, local governments, civil society organisations, unions, media, academy, and local people’s assemblies and communes. Consisting of 501 women delegates, KJA represents women from diverse identity groups, ethnic, faith and cultural backgrounds.
Please find attached the reports prepared by KJA about the assaults on women by the Turkısh State in Kurdistan
*Kongreya Jinên Azad, Komîsyon a Dîplomasî*
Free Women’s Congress, Diplomacy Commission
Özgür Kadın Kongresi, Diplomasi Komisyonu
On Friday, 24 June 2016 there was a small, but wild demonstration against racism, repression, and gentrification in Basel, Switzerland that attacked various buildings and the police. Basel’s criminal court, a private security company, the party office of the right-wing SVP, and an insurance company were among the buildings attacked. 14 people were subsequently arrested, accused of taking part. 2 people were injured during the arrests.
They were originally accused of disturbing the peace, property damage, violence and threats against authorities and officers, and assault.
That weekend, there were various house searches in multiple cities across
Switzerland in the context of this case.
7 people were released on Sunday, 26 June, and the following seven were sentenced to between 2 and 6 weeks of pre-trial detention. Some of the imprisoned would have already been released by now, but have been sentenced to more time in pre-trial detention. The others may face a longer detention, as well. Read the rest of this entry »
While the situation in the rebellious Northern Part of Friedrichshain is calming down for the moment and we find time to build Rigaer 94 back up again, the social war around us is continuing with its normal intensity. We received news about the state attacks on people and squats in Thessaloniki. Here and there we are fighting against the social democracy and confront the social war with polymorphous struggle. Whether in the black july or in our daily local conflicts, we are involved in a common fight that gains power in its mutuality.
In this very moment, the greek state seems to be striking out with a general attack against autonomous structures. In Thessaloniki and in other cities, self-organized structures of migrants are especially becoming more and more endangered. While fullfilling its function as a manager of migration-streams, the state attacks those who try to move, self-determined, through a world of exploitation and oppression and who won‘t bow to it‘s authority.
Three occupied houses in Thessaloniki were affected and over a hundred people arrested. One person was killed during the eviction [Correction received: one day after the three evictions, a young migrant woman died due to medical negligence at one of the state’s detention facilities in Thessaloniki.]. In Athens, squats which are being used by migrants are also threatened with eviction. The goal is to create an atmosphere of fear, while oppressing those who are self-organising and attacking the authority of the state. Read the rest of this entry »
Angeliki Spyropoulou was arrested on March 2, 2015 and is held in Korydallos prison. She has claimed full responsibility for her role in the attempted escape of the CCF from Korydallos prison. At her trial she was sentenced to 28 years imprisonment.
Panos Mixalakoglou was arrested on October 1, 2014 in Athens and detained in the prisons of Nigrita and Serres. He was convicted for possession of a gun. He was entitled to prisoner leave 5 months ago however the prison refuse to give it to him.
The squat Biblioteca Kaos in Porto Alegre, Brazil is a place which functions as a library and as a venue for events since 11 June, 2015. In July 2016, they received an eviction order for August 4, 2016.
INDIVIDUALITIES FOR A BROADER ANTI-AUTHORITARIAN SPACE
[Por Sin Banderas Ni Fronteras tomando información desde blog “Mpalothia]
El martes 26 de julio a las nueve de la mañana en una sala especial para juicios en la prisión femenina de Koridalos se desarrolló la sesión final del jucio por los ataques del “Proyecto Fénix” en Grecia. El juicio duró más de dos años y comenzó en junio de 2014.
Lxs acusadxs fueron lxs compañerxs Spyros Mandilas (quien ha negado los cargos pero ha defendido la violencia revolucionaria anarquista), Andreas Tsavdaridis (quien desde un comienzo asumió su responsabilidad en el envío de un paquete bomba contra un jefe de policía en 2013) y lxs 10 compañerxs de Conspiración de Células del Fuego, quienes ya estaban todxs en prisión cuando se realizaron los ataques.
En la sala de audiencias compañerxs solidarixs estuvieron presentes apoyando a lxs compañerxs acusadxs.
En concreto, lxs compañerxs estaban siendo acusadxs de:
1)Andreas Tsavdaridis: I) Participación en Conspiración de Células del Fuego.
II) Atentado homicida contra el ex comandante de la agencia antiterrorista Dimitris Chorianopoulou con un paquete bomba.
III) Intento de explosión (por el paquete bomba)
IV) Posesión de explosivos (por el paquete bomba)
2)Spyros Mandilas: I) Participación en Conspiración de Células del Fuego
II) Atentado homicida contra el ex comandante de la agencia antiterrorista Dimitris Chorianopoulou con un paquete bomba.
III) Intento de explosión (por el paquete bomba)
IV) Posesión de explosivos (por el paquete bomba)
3) Conspiración de Células del Fuego: I) Incitación al asesinato en el atentado contra el ex comandante de la agencia antiterrorista Dimitris Chorianopoulou (paquete bomba)
II) Incitación en intento de explosión (por el mismo paquete bomba)
III) Instigación a la posesión de explosivos (por el mismo paquete bomba)
IV) Incitación a explosión (por la explosión del automóvil de la directora de la prisión de Korydallos, María Stefie, en junio de 2013)
V) Instigación a la posesión de explosivos (por la misma explosión anterior)
VI) Incitar a una explosión (explosión en automovil del carcelero Argyris Gkelmpoura en junio de 2013)
VII) Instigación a la posesión de explosivos (por la misma explosión anterior)
VIII) Apoyo a los ataques ya mencionados.
Finalmente, las condenas fueron las siguientes:
* Andreas Tsavdaridis: encontrado “culpable” por cuatro cargos y condenado a 32 años de cárcel de los cuales deberá cumplir 21 en prisión.
* Spyros Mandilas: encontrado “inocente” de todos los cargos, pero la corte se negó a devolrverle los dos computadores incautados por la policía durante el allanamiento a la Okupa Nadir.
* Conspiración de Células del Fuego: todxs lxs compañerxs de CCF fueron declaradxs “culpables” y condenados a un total de 74 años de cárcel, de los cuales 21 deben cumplir en prisión.
Nos negamos a que la represión tenga la última palabra en esta historia, por eso compartimos un recuento de las 18 acciones que desde el año 2013 se han desarrollado como parte del “Proyecto Fénix”:
1) Grecia (Atenas): 7 de junio de 2013. Voladura del automóvil personal de la directora de la prisión de Korydallos, reivindicado por Conspiración de Células del Fuego-FAI/FRI y “Pandillas de la Conciencia-FAI/FRI, Célula ‘Sole Baleno'”. http://alturl.com/9f4q4
2) Grecia (Atenas): 12 de junio de 2013. Voladura del automóvil personal de un carcelero de la prisión de Nauplia, reivindicado por “Conspiración Internacional por la Venganza”. http://alturl.com/acrkh
3) Indonesia (Yakarta) : 26 de junio de 2013. Incendio intencional en la 3ª planta del hotel Sheraton, reivindicado por “Unidad de la Cólera-Conspiración Internacional por la Venganza”. http://alturl.com/2hiud
4) Grecia (Tesalónica): 3 de julio de 2013. Envío de paquete explosivo
contra el ex comandante de la unidad antiterrorista, reivindicado por “Federación Anarquista Informal-Frente Revolucionario Internacional, Comando ‘Mauricio Morales'”. Por esta acción fueron detenidos los compañeros Spyros Mandilas y Andreas Tsavdaridis (quien asumió su responsabilidad en la acción). http://alturl.com/ikxdp
5) Indonesia (Balikpapan) : 24 de agosto de 2013. Incendio intencional de la Escuela de Policía “Libertad para Kernel Mandilis y Tsavdaridis “Conspiración Internacional por la Venganza-FAI/FRI, Célula ‘Libertad para Mandylas y Tsavdaridis'”. http://alturl.com/4mof9
6) Grecia (Atenas): 1 de septiembre de 2013. Envío de paquete explosivo contra el juez de apelación especial Dimitris Mokka, reivindicado por “Conspiración de Células del Fuego-Célula ‘Ryo'”. http://alturl.com/wihgm
7) Rusia (Bryansk) : 2 de octubre de 2013. Incendio contra aserradero de madera en los terrenos de un complejo hotelero y de caza. Reivindicado por “FLT-FAI, Comando ‘Nestor Makhno’. http://alturl.com/p2jwn
8) Chile (Santiago): 16 de noviembre de 2013. Ataque incendiario/explosivo en la 98° Junta Electoral en la comuna de La Reina. Reivindicado por desde “Célula ‘Larga vida a Ilya Romanov’- Afines a la Internacional Negra”. http://alturl.com/f7ipq
9) México (Toluca): de 18 de noviembre de 2013,artefacto explosivo en una iglesia y un banco en el distrito de San Sebastián. 21 de diciembre de 2013, artefacto explosivo-incendiario en banco cerca del aeropuerto. Ataques reivindicados por la “Facción Anti-civilización del Frente de Liberación de la Tierra”, junto a la Federación Anarquista Informal (FA-FLT / FAI). http://alturl.com/ef7ao
10) Indonesia (Malang): 9 de enero de 2014. Ataque contra cajero automático, reivindicado por la “Célula ‘Sebastián Oversluij Seguel’- Conspiración Internacional por la Venganza, Federación Anarquista Informal”. http://alturl.com/82fwq
11) Alemania (Berlin): 8 de april de 2014, incendio de vehículos de
autoridad municipal y de empresa de seguridad. 24 de abril de 2014, incendio de un vehículo de la embajada perteneciente a una diplomática griega. Reivindicado por “Célula Autónoma ‘Christos Kassimis'”. http://alturl.com/8h8wt
12) Indonesia: 16 de abril de 2014, incendio de dos oficinas del comité de elecciones generales, en Sulawesi. 19 de abril de 2014, incendio de una sucursal de la empresa nacional de electricidad en Madiun, en el este de Java. 23 de abril de 2014, colocación de artefacto incendiario en la Compañía Nacional de Electricidad en Semarang, en Java Central. 28 de abril de 2014, sabotaje de dos automóviles que estaban programados para el transporte de las papeletas de votación en la región del sudeste de Minahasa, en Manado, la capital provincial. 5 y 8 de mayo de 2014, ataque en tres plantas de energía en tres lugares diferentes. Acciones reivindicadas por la “Conspiración Internacional para la Venganza (CIV), Federación Anarquista Informal (FAI), Frente Revolucionario Internacional (FRI). http://alturl.com/8h8wt
13) Italia: 7 de mayo de 2014. Instalación de artefacto incendiario en una estación de gasolina y sabotaje a través de cortes en mangueras abastecedoras del combustible. Reivindicado por “Conspiración del Fuego Negro–FAI/FRI”. http://alturl.com/8h8wt
14) Inglaterra (Bristol): 10 de junio de 2014. Incendios contra la infraestructura de 7 antenas de célular, reivindicado por “Cables con corriente FAI/FLT”. http://alturl.com/8h8wt
15) República Checa (Olomouc): 26 de marzo. Ataque incendiario contra patrulla policial, reivindicado por “Célula Poesía de Fuego FAI/FRI”. http://alturl.com/6dm3g
16) Chile (Santiago): 07 de abril de 2015. Ataque con artefacto incendiario contra la empresa de explotación animal Ganadera Río Bueno, reivindicado por la “Célula Anarquista de Ataque Incendiario ‘Fuego y Conciencia’- Federación Anarquista Informal/Frente Revolucionario Internacional (FAI/FRI). http://alturl.com/4up67
17) Chile (Santiago): Enero 2016. Ataque con artefacto incendiario contra empresa de seguridad privada. Reivindicado por la “Célula Anarquista de Ataque Incendiario ‘Fuego y Conciencia’- Federación Anarquista Informal/Frente Revolucionario Internacional (FAI/FRI). http://alturl.com/5ecf9
18) Reino Unido (Bristol): 28 de junio de 2016. Ataque incendiario contra depósito de vehículos de la policía. Reivindicado como “Célula de Lluvia-FAI/FRI”. http://alturl.com/do2ip
Para más información sobre los objetivos que dan vida al “Proyecto Fénix”, ver el siguiente video: https://vimeo.com/125059680
¡SOLIDARIDAD CON ACCIÓN MULTIFORME CONTRA TODA FORMA DE AUTORIDAD!
Via Insurrection News, Sin Banderas – Ni Fronteras:
Biblioteca Kaos (Chaos Library) facing eviction on August 4th 2016
An invitation to resistance
Greetings comrades and friends.
Projects that are built from a position of confrontation and conflict travel through waters of constant change and innovation.
Since the beginning of Biblioteca Kaos, we knew that when you build an occupied space, you choose this possibility.
A few days ago, they arrived at our door with the order to evict the home where we live, and where we run the library, the natural pharmacy and many other activities where we meet and conspire together. The eviction is scheduled for August 4th, with a judicial order authorizing the police to make effective the reintegration of ownership.
This year, two other squats were evicted – Semente and Kuna, others were born, and others resisted the eviction attempts with various strategies. The context is becoming more and more oppressive for squatting, however it also means – as was stated by a comrade from Nadir squat, that squatting represents a threat to the dominant order. Read the rest of this entry »
In Italy comrades have been touched by the repression, for a solidarity action with Rojava last year… Long live the intenational revolutionary solidarity.
Once again, on July 21, 2016 we’ve been waked at dawn by police. This time, under warrant of prosecutor Rinaudo as usual, they would compel us coming daily to police station twice a day, as precautionary measure, following an action on September 2015, when we visited the Turkish Airlines offices at Caselle (Torino) to denounce Erdogan’s terrorist politics and express support to those both in Turkey and Kurdistan who keep on resisting and fighting to.
Unbelievable but true, just while purges and massive arrests are overflowing and Erdogan states real destitution of Parliament and suspension of human rights Convention, in Italy – like in Europe – they pretend be shocked and try silencing those who since long have been denouncing the terror of the Turkish state, which isn’t any fresh news, rather. Read the rest of this entry »
The International Freedom Battalion is an armed group consisting of leftist foreign fighters fighting alongside the People’s Protection Units in the Syrian Civil War in support of the Rojava Revolution and against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
The Rojava revolution became a revolution for humanity which attracted the attention of the world with the valiance of the resistance of YPG, YPJ and the people of Rojava. One of them was our comrade Agir Servan, of US origin.
Heval Agir Şervan (LEVI JONATHAN SHIRLEY) came to Rojava in February 2015 and joined the YPG. Hevale Agir took part in the Martyr Rubar Qamislo Operation, always in the most advanced front. After the liberation of the Kezwane Mountains he went back to his homeland. In January 2016, Heval Agir came back to Rojava to the YPG and rejoined the revolution in the defence of the Kobani and Cizire cantons. After that, he joined the Martyr Abu Leyla Operation for the liberation of Minbij.
Heval Agir was known for his discipline and sense of responsibility. His style and personality were a source of strength, motivation, and morale for his friends. In the fight, Heval Agir was known and respected as a brave and altruistic person. Read the rest of this entry »
Political statement of Panagiotis Argyrou for the trial for the escape attempt
“We’re given our life only once, like a unique chance. It’s never going to exist again, at least in this autonomous form. And what do we do with it instead of living it? What do we do? We drag it from place to place, killing it…” (Hronis Missios)
The courts have a unit of their own to count life and freedom by; a unit that uses types and algorithms of the legal language to say what’s fair or unfair, right or wrong, normal or in decline. And in this process where lives and freedoms are being put in the balance of the law, you’re sometimes given the chance to look back; you feel guilty or you don’t. It’s an important moment because whatever you say might pour some more cement around you, it might increase the amount of those moments where the door opens up and closes, perhaps it makes your ear get used even more to the sound of the key turning into the door’s slot, enough to make you think you’ve always been hearing this sound, that there was no morning or evening you didn’t hear this sound at a certain pre-arranged time.
So here we are… For five and a half years I‘ve been hearing that key. Five and a half years that my eyes crash onto the walls. Five and a half years with two sentences (37 and 19 years) and another two coming. And now here in this trial one more. This will be the fifth trial in a row where I wait “to see what will happen to me” or for “my laughter to turn to crying“. And it is again the moment to put a mirror in front of the past and my choices and look back. So I look…
We sent you these fanzines that we have translated and edited. Here they go, for if you want to diffuse them physically or online, or edit them, or whatever you want. These are:
– Feral Revolution (Feral Faun)
– Against the logic of submission (Wolfi Landstreicher)
– Willful disobedience (Wolfi Landstreicher)
3 August 2016 marks the 2nd anniversary of the Feminicide and Genocide by Islamic State (IS) against Yazidi people in Sinjar/Shengal. On 3 August 2014 IS attacked and captured Sinjar, which is the historical homeland of Yazidis, a Kurdish religious minority whose ancient religion is linked to Zoroastrianism. IS destroyed Yazidi shrines, executed resisters and demanded the residents to swear allegiance or be killed. During the IS-massacre in Sinjar up to 5.000 Yazidis were executed. Almost 200.000 people managed to flee. 50.000 Yazidis fled into the Sinjar Montains, where they were trapped without food, water or medical care, facing starvation and dehydration.
At the same time approximately 5.000 Yazidi women and children were captured. They were appropriated as spoils of war and sold as sex slaves to Muslim men or given to IS commanders. Those who refuse to convert were tortured, raped and eventually murdered. Babies born in the prison where the women are held were taken from their mothers to an unknown fate. Women allegedly raped by IS fighters have committed suicide by jumping to their death from Mount Sinjar. While a high number of women managed to flee or could be liberated, approximately some 3.000 women are still in IS captivity. Read the rest of this entry »
Belarusian prison – Untouchables in the prison hierarchy
The topic of prison caste system is often raised in the media in recent times, it is often discussed in connection with the political prisoners. However, almost all who write on the subject, know about it at best from the stories of former inmates or use common social stereotypes. As a result, there are often a lot of blunders and false representation.
The aim of this article is to illuminate some aspects of this complex and multifaceted phenomenon the informal hierarchy in Belarus prisons.
27 years old, an activist of the anarchist movement. He was born in the town of Bragin, Gomel region. He graduated from the Belarusian State University College of Law, worked as a judicial custodian in the court of Tsentralny district of Minsk and legal adviser in a private company. In 2009 he entered the European Humanities University (Vilnius) specializing in Political Science and European Studies. On September 201, he was detained in Minsk on suspicion of the attack on the embassy of Russia. He was convicted of participation in a protest actions near the General Staff, the House of Trade Unions and the casino “Shangri-La” in the “case of anarchists“, he received 4.5 years prison sentence. Three months before his release he was sentenced to another year of imprisonment under Art. 411 of the Criminal Code (willful disobedience to prison administration). Released on August 22, 2015 by presidential decree “On presidential pardon” (he did not write a petition for clemency, although it was repeatedly offered). Now he is a first year student at the European Humanities University, specializing in world politics and economics.
There are scientific works on this subject. And, of course, I do not aspire to consider the phenomenon in all its diversity in one article. The question will be mainly about one prison caste, the existence of which characterizes the system as a whole, and the knowledge of which is critically important for any falling prisoner in Belarus, especially for a political prisoner. The so-called “petukhi” (“roosters”) ( also “downcast”, “bugger”, “cockscomb”, etc.).
So, from this text, you will learn:
– How did the “downcast” appear in prison;
– How do people become one;
– What are conditions of these people in jail and prison;
– What functions are performed by these people in prison;
As the conditions behind walls get better, existence of walls become blurred.
Democracy’s power that cause to forget, is the hush-money that it recognises.
There is no difference between democracy and coup, military and police, barracks and parliament, king and president. State can be dictator, king and sultan without losing the quality of being democracy.
In the day of 15th July, a group of soldiers started a struggle for power in some strategic points that is seen by some as coup, and by others as theatre. As always, people who face this struggle for power in its most bare state are the prisoners. In this struggle for power, all communication of prisoners with outside has been cut. It is informed that releases will not be made until a second order.
Whether there is a coup, who did this coup, who opposes this coup are not the questions that needed to be asked in our opinion. Coup is always implicit to state. Every state practice in daily life, especially a non-ending coup setting on political subjects that state see as opponents, is a state of emergency. Because what makes sovereignty is its ability to decide the state of exception. Read the rest of this entry »