Posts Tagged ‘Anna Beniamino’
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Sergio Maria Stefani has been sentenced to 4 years for an explosive attack, Alessandro Settepani to a year and a half for attempted sabotage on the Orte-Ancona railway track (March 2008).
With a slight change to the first grade sentence the charge relating to article 302 (instigation to commit offences with intent against the international and national character of the State) was commuted into article 414 (instigation to commit a crime): Stefano del Moro, Alfredo Cospito and Anna Beniamino were sentenced to 3 years for publishing the revolutionary anarchist paper KNO3.
In the first grade trial they were all acquitted of the charge of subversive association with intents of terrorism (270bis) and Sergio had been sentenced to 3 years and 3 months for car theft.
Source: Act for freedom now!
Friday, March 8th, 2013
This morning I received the visit of four ugly faces of Genoa ROS [Special Operations Group] and Digos [the political police] and was delivered an investigation warrant for 270bis (participation in a subversive association aiming at committing acts of violence against people, such as Roberto Adinolfi, and institutions, and with purposes of terrorism and subversion of the democratic order) along with the charge of carrying firearms in a public space (an offence confirmed in January 2013). (more…)
Friday, October 19th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Updated 19/10/12: Click to Download: Dark Nights #27
1. ‘Subversive disassociation – Fragment against civil anarchism’ by L.
2. ‘Abyssal Desire – Nothing-isms’ by Edizioni Cerbero.
3. Letter from Fede and Tomo.
4. Letter of Anna Beniamino in solidarity with her comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
5. Athens: End of the 2nd ‘Halandri case’ trial – New CCF case trial in Koridallos prisons’ court underway.
6. Statement by Christos Tsakalos of the CCF.
7. Statement of the CCF and Theofilos Mavropoulos in the first session of the new CCF case trial.
8. Athens: Reportback from demo in solidarity with the CCF and those accused in the same case.
9. New CCF case trial: Communiqué by fugitives Dimitris Politis and Yannis Michailidis.
10. Greece: Text of compa Gustavo Quiroga González.
11. Athens: Third antifascist motorcycle demo clashed with neo-Nazis.
12. Greece: About the case of Anastasios Theofilou, a couple of notes…
13. Bolivia: Repression against the anarchist movement aided by civil anarchists.
14. Italy : ‘Operation Ixodidae’ – Massimo Passamani moved to house arrest; Daniela Battisti released.
15. TIOJ: Statement by comrade Matthew.
16. Seattle, USA: Two grand jury resisters are in custody and need your support.
17. Action Chronology.
Tags: Abyssal Desire - Nothing-isms, Alfredo Cospito, Anastasios Theofilou, Anna Beniamino, Athens, Bolivia, Christos Tsakalos, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Daniela Battisti, Dark Nights, Delta Squat, Dimitris Politis, Edizioni Cerbero, Federico Buono, Greece, Gustavo Quiroga González, Italy, Massimo Passamani, Nicola Gai, Parole Armate, PNW Repression, Second Halandri Trial, Subversive disassociation - Fragment against civil anarchism, Theofilos Mavropoulos, Thessaloniki, Tomo, USA, Yannis Michailidis
Posted in Library