Dark Nights #32 : Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world – Apr 2013 (ACN)
PDF Freesheet to be printed off and distributed. Assembled from international news and reports. Returns after a month break in the regular release schedule… change is coming…
1. Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world.
2. Editorial – Who are we?
3. Letter from Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
4. Marco Camenisch writes about the decision of the court of review on Stefano and Elisa’s case.
5. Report from imprisoned anarchist comrade Giuseppe Lo Turco.
6. Anarchist comrade Giulia released from prison and put under house arrest.
7. Turin: Arrests and other restrictive measures: three comrades are jailed.
8. Update about Gabriel Pombo Da Silva.
9. Mail addresses for the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire.
10. Italy: FAI/FRI claim parcel bombs against La Stampa and Europol.
ORGANISE / RESIST / REPLICATE
Tags: Alfredo Cospito, Chile, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Giulia Marziale, Giuseppe Lo Turco, Greece, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Italy, José Miguel Sánchez, Marco Camenisch, Nicola Gai, Operation Ardire, PDF, Spain, Stefano Gabriele Fosco, Switzerland, Zine
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 at 1:12 pm and is filed under Library.