Out Now : 325 #11 – Against the Post-Industrial Consumer Society and the Technological Singularity
Brand new magazine from the furnace of the 325 editorial collective free online now. 60 pages of b&w printer-friendly insurrectional nihilist-anarchy and anti-civilisation war.
325 #11 cover image : A3 download – Full size, Hi-res
3. Direct Action Chronology
8. No Illusions – Alfredo M.Bonanno
9. Climate change, nuclear-energy and urban war in the new century – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
13. Road Ahead Closed – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
13. Electricity grid at risk as floods increase – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
15. The Dictator – Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
15. Industrial Alienation – B.I
23. Memories from the Future: The Coming Technological Singularity – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
29. Information and Slavery – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
31. Anarchist comrades contributions to the IX Meeting for Animal Liberation in Italy, 2013 – Silvia Guerini & Costantino Ragusa
38. War against the machines! – Gianluca Iacovacci
41. Letter from Adriano Antonacci about the refusal of video-conference trial
42. Necrotechnologies – Synthetic biology
43. Parts & Labour – Fabricating life in a lab
45. The Daleks Are Coming! – Robot security guards
46. Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Human Behaviour
48. Predictive Surveillance Technology Arrives
48. The Problem of Strategy – Alfredo M.Bonanno
49. Empty House & Crowded Forest – Eat
51. Some Thoughts on FAI/IRF – Eat
53. Don’t Trust, Don’t Fear, Don’t Beg – Ihar Alinevich
54. Fear – Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
54. Escape into Sanity: The Fall – V.Q.
57. In the Fall-out of the Black Smoke Cloud of Black Rock Quarry
57. Perpetual Cycles
58. Someone else’s meal – L
58. Mechanics of Nature
ANTI-COPYRIGHT NETWORK JUNE 2014
Tags: 325 #11, 325 Magazine, Adriano Antonacci, Alfredo M. Bonanno, Animal Liberation, Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis - N.T., B.I, Biotechnology, Costantino Ragusa, Eat, Gianluca Iacovacci, Greece, Ihar Alinevich, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), Insurrection, International Revolutionary Front, Italy, Nanotechnology, PDF, Predictive Analytics, Predictive Surveillance, Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco, Silvia Guerini, Technological Singularity, UK, Venona Q., Zine
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014 at 10:14 pm and is filed under Library.