Athens: Occupation of the SYRIZA central offices in solidarity with the Hunger Strike (Greece)
UPDATE: The anarchists abandoned the building 1 am, 9 March, without having received any official answer from the governing party.
Today Sunday 8 of March we occupy the central offices of the government SYRIZA in Koumoundourou street.
We stand in solidarity with the hunger strikers, political prisoners in Greece and we ask that their demands are satisfied.
1. Abolition of the Anti terrorist Law Α’, article 187, Law 2001 (criminal organization).
2. Abolition of the Anti terrorist Law B’, article 187A, Law 2004 (terrorist organizations).
3. Abolition of the “hoodie law” (acts committed with concealed physical characteristics).
4. Abolition of the legal framework for Type C prisons.
5. The immediate release from prison of Savvas Xiros (convicted for his participation in the R.O. 17 November) on health grounds.
6. Against the criminalization of the family relations of the members of the R.O. Conspiracy of Cells of Fire.
Anarchists in solidarity with political prisoners
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 8th, 2015 at 9:02 pm and is filed under Prison Struggle.