No Surrender: Hunger strike to continue despite SYRIZA bill (Greece)
The government has not met all of the demands of the hunger strikers with their recent parliamentary bill, thus as of now the hunger strikers will continue the hunger strike.
More updates as they come. . .
– Withdrawal of the special anti-terrorist legislation and specifically the terrorist and criminal organization laws (laws 187A and 187).
– Withdrawal of the special repressive laws (anti-hoodie law).
– Abolishment of the “C-type” prisons that constitute the finalization of the separation and exemption status of political prisoners.
– Delineation of the use and processing of DNA as legal.
– Immediate release of Savvas Xiros who is being slowly exterminated over the past 13 years by the vengeful state despite his 98 % disability.
– Immediate release of family members of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF).
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 22nd, 2015 at 4:48 pm and is filed under Prison Struggle.