Anarchist Giannis Mihailidis on hunger strike (Greece)
Today, Monday, March 23, I join the hunger strike that aims to counter-attack the ever increasing repressive campaign of the State against the anarchist movement and generally anyone who resists. I will be the last participant from the Network of Fighting Prisoners who joins the strike, as the comrades Rami Syrianos and Spyros Stratoulis, can not participate because they have not yet fully recovered from last year’s multi-day hunger strike.
– The abolition of articles 187 and 187A (counter-terrorism laws).
– The abolition of the law concerning special repressive treatment to actions commited wearing a hood.
– The abolition of the legal framework that sets the function of type C prisons.
– The release of the guerrilla of R.O. 17th November Savas Ksiros, so that he can receive the healthcare he needs.
– The abolition of violent DNA sampling.
– The access to DNA samples by a biologist who the defendant trusts.
– The abolition of the analysis of samples that contain mixed DNA from more than two persons.
Translated by Inter Arma
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 24th, 2015 at 7:02 pm and is filed under Prison Struggle.