Urgent call to defend Hambach Forest as the chainsaws and evictions begin (Germany)
Urgent Call from HAMBACH FOREST
The courtcase which gave the Forest of Hambach a little more time to prepare for cutting season is lost. RWE started today with clearing bushes to prepare for total cutting. The preparations for an massive police action are obviously building. They announced that they want to evict the whole occupation. We expect them at the latest on Monday for evictions. They are already in the forest protecting machinery.
But to make it possible that Hambach Forest stays we need you and your frieds/comr@des!
At best come around.
At best bring with you:
– sleeping bag, mattress
– your friends
– an idea of what you wanna do (the Infrastructre of RWE is too huge for them to protect it all)
– waterproof boots, camouflage-clothing
– camera (for recording police violence)
– working gloves
– 1st aid stuff
– a small tent (not necessary but if you have)
– no drugs
– no passport (if you need it for travelling, bury it somewhere in the woods)
What you can do from outside:
– spread the news
– do what ever you like to show solidarity
– distract police forces (they will need cops from all germany to evict us)
– attack the veins of capitalism & its fossil fuel industry
– dont get caught
– dont forget them in the cages
See you on the barricades
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 26th, 2017 at 2:23 pm and is filed under Eco Struggle.