Italy: Issue 4 of the anarchist paper Vetriolo is out
A year after the last publication, a new issue of the anarchist paper Vetriolo is available. As always theoretical study, analysis of the State, dialogue with the imprisoned comrades remain central. The debate-interview with Alfredo Cospito, locked up in the prison of Ferrara, which concludes here with its third and last part, is a shining example of this.
To checkmate the King above all you need anger. You need blood in your veins. You need transcendental strength, Utopia on the horizon, parallel and contrary to the rhetoric of dominion. But you also need study. You need to think, read, analyse. You need to analyse the forces in place on the chessboard, the availability of the servants, the towers and cannons in defence of the King. You need what the handbooks call the black’s best move. We continue to do this in Vetriolo. Anger and analysis. Reflection, study, creativity.
The topic of internationalism has always been central in the hearts and heads of all of us. The hypotheses that have been put forward in the pages of the paper have stimulated debate and critique. In order to put together part of the debate this issue is coming out with a supplement: “Pagine internazionaliste” [internationalist pages]. Three pieces that as many anarchists of international origin have proposed.
– Checkmate to the King
– The Republic of the Lambs
– Without hesitation, always in solidarity. The first instance sentence in the Scripta Manent trial
– The crisis of the State and so-called Italian creativity
– I See Listen Shout
– What international? Interview and dialogue with Alfredo Cospito from the prison of Ferrara. Third part
– Against modern times
– Around illusions and words
– A sinister tale, Part Four (1982-2001)
– With our hearts and heads. Our internationalism
– At the roots of chaos. Contribution from an anarchist comrade of Iranian origin
– Independentism and anarchism. A contribution from Davide Delogu from the prison of Rossano Calabro
– A short informative report on the current situation. A contribution from Gustavo Rodriguez
To order copies, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of a copy of this issue: 3 euros. Price of one copy, for distributors, with orders of at least five copies: 2 euros. Postal fees in Italy, up to 2kg: 1.30 euros. Free of charge for prisoners. Copies of issues 0, 1, 2 and 3 are still available.
This entry was posted on Friday, March 6th, 2020 at 12:16 pm and is filed under Autonomy.