BAD News #34: Angry Voices From Around The World
Episode number 34 (05/2020) of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world, is now online.
Length: 1:22 h
You’ll also find the audio on A-Radio Berlin’s new website.
In this episode you will hear contributions from:
1. Free social radio 1431AM:
• Hunger strike of V. Dimakis
• 1st of May in Greece
• Some words about Grup Yorum, the hunger strikes and the deaths of 3 comrades.
2. A-Radio Berlin:
• Interview on the film “Radical Resilience” about political burnout and how to avoid it.
• The audio is from two internationalist, which are based in Rojava at the moment, about their thoughts and analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the society there and why it makes sense to fight the capitalist system worldwide.
4. Radio Fragmata:
• Updates on situation in Greece and coronavirus (May Day 2020, New environment destructive policy, police brutality, refugees struggles and fascists attacks, anarchist and revolutionary prisoners situation, mutual aid actions)
5. Invisible Radio:
• Voices of people from Moria camp and Last incidents in prisons and camps in Greece
Other audios from A-Radio Berlin in English here:
Or visit the anarchist 24/7 online stream from the Channel Zero Network:
Tags: 1st May, Anarchist Radio, Anarchistisches Radio Berlin, Athens, Coronavirus, Free Social Radio 1431AM, Frequenz(A), Greece, Grup Yorum, Hunger Strike, International Solidarity, Interview, Invisible Radio, Mayday, Migrant Struggle, Moria, Racism, Radio, Radio Fragmata, Repression, Rojava, Syria
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 at 12:18 am and is filed under Autonomy.