Posts Tagged ‘325 Magazine’
Thursday, July 30th, 2020
Presenting 56 pages of anti-organisational, insurrectional, anti-civilisation anarchy of the 21st Century. A collection of critical texts and letters from anarchist points of view examining the new changes in production and social control brought about by new technologies which are ushering in a totalising prison-world and the advance of smarter-than-human machines. This issue of 325 builds on the considerations and content of the last issue which took as it’s focus the subject of the Technological Singularity. Six years later, the mechanisms, ideologies and impacts of this global dystopian project are nearer and clearer and the texts you will read in this new issue deal with the emerging realities of these technological revolutions.
For the first time, 325 is coming out in 3 languages: First in English, with Spanish and Italian to follow. Printed copies will be available soon, but we also encourage people to print out their own copies and distribute them in their area.
CONTENTS : 325#12
4. Automation, Robotics & Labour in the 4th & 5th Industrial Revolutions
8. From Riot to Insurrection – Excerpt
9. A Small Criticism of Science and its World
10. Covid-19 World: Epidemics in the era of Capitalism
12. The Fractures of Dominion
13. Coordinated Incendiary Attacks Against Relay Antennas in Grenoble, France
14. The 4th and 5th Industrial Revolutions
17. The Artificial Reproduction of the Human: The Road of Transhumanism
23. Machine Psychology: A Disappearing Act
25. Oblique Look
28. Smartphones, Ringtones, Capital
29. Cashless Societies and Crypto-Currencies: End of the Traditional Era of Banking and Finance
32. Contribution to the 1st International Meeting Against Techno-Sciences by imprisoned anarchist Dino Giagtzoglou
38. Cybernetic Society and its World
48. Against Starlink
50. Space : Part 1
51. To Be Released
53. Direct Action Chronology
ANTI-COPYRIGHT NETWORK 2020
Tags: 325 Magazine, Analysis, Anti-Prison, Anti-technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Artificial Reproduction, Biotechnology, Coronavirus, Crypto-Currencies, Cybernetics, Fifth Industrial Revolution, Fourth Industrial Revolution, Insurrection, International Solidarity, Konstantinos Yagtzoglou, Nanotechnology, PDF, Prison Society, Robotics, Sabotage, Starlink, Technological Singularity, Transhumanism, Zine
Posted in Library
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Brand new magazine from the furnace of the 325 editorial collective free online now. 60 pages of b&w printer-friendly insurrectional nihilist-anarchy and anti-civilisation war.
3. Direct Action Chronology
8. No Illusions – Alfredo M.Bonanno
9. Climate change, nuclear-energy and urban war in the new century – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
13. Road Ahead Closed – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
13. Electricity grid at risk as floods increase – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
15. The Dictator – Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
15. Industrial Alienation – B.I
23. Memories from the Future: The Coming Technological Singularity – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
29. Information and Slavery – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
31. Anarchist comrades contributions to the IX Meeting for Animal Liberation in Italy, 2013 – Silvia Guerini & Costantino Ragusa
38. War against the machines! – Gianluca Iacovacci
41. Letter from Adriano Antonacci about the refusal of video-conference trial
42. Necrotechnologies – Synthetic biology
43. Parts & Labour – Fabricating life in a lab
45. The Daleks Are Coming! – Robot security guards
46. Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Human Behaviour
48. Predictive Surveillance Technology Arrives
48. The Problem of Strategy – Alfredo M.Bonanno
49. Empty House & Crowded Forest – Eat
51. Some Thoughts on FAI/IRF – Eat
53. Don’t Trust, Don’t Fear, Don’t Beg – Ihar Alinevich
54. Fear – Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
54. Escape into Sanity: The Fall – V.Q.
57. In the Fall-out of the Black Smoke Cloud of Black Rock Quarry
57. Perpetual Cycles
58. Someone else’s meal – L
58. Mechanics of Nature
ANTI-COPYRIGHT NETWORK JUNE 2014
Tags: 325 #11, 325 Magazine, Adriano Antonacci, Alfredo M. Bonanno, Animal Liberation, Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis - N.T., B.I, Biotechnology, Costantino Ragusa, Eat, Gianluca Iacovacci, Greece, Ihar Alinevich, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), Insurrection, International Revolutionary Front, Italy, Nanotechnology, PDF, Predictive Analytics, Predictive Surveillance, Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco, Silvia Guerini, Technological Singularity, UK, Venona Q., Zine
Posted in Library
Wednesday, November 7th, 2012
The tenth issue of the infamous and chaotic anarchist-insurrectionary zine is now available from the Anti-Copyright Network.
Download PDF here: 325 #10
Download the A3 cover for printing in high resolution (33MB)
“With this issue we wanted to explore the topic of the ‘prison-society’ and the logic of information technology which makes it possible. Other articles outside this section in the magazine speak for themselves, such as the article Disreputable Mavericks by Venona Q.; the presentation by Jean Weir (which considers at points the armed group Azione Rivoluzionaria); the interview with 3 eco-anarchists in the UK; the necessary proposal Lone wolves are not alone by the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire / FAI-FRI… and more…”
– One Year After…
– On talking less…
– Direct Action Chronology
– War against the information-age: a future of mass social control
– “Class Modifications” by Alfredo M. Bonanno
– Perspectives about the energetic collapse of the techno-industrial society
– Bio-economy, a way out of the crisis…
– “Excluded and Included” by Alfredo M. Bonanno
– Science in the aid of control: Robotics and aerial drones
– Earthquake in Emilia Romagna: drones, surveillance and social control
– Radioactive spills and nuclear crisis
– “On Sabotage and Terrorism” by ProvocAzione
– “Fragment: Illegality” by L
– “Disreputable mavericks – a measure of unpopularity” by Venona Q.
– “With all means possible” by Mario ‘Tripa’ Lopez
– “Tattoo” by Landeg White
– “Armed Struggle and the Revolutionary Movement” by Jean Weir
– Solidarity with Sonja & Christian – Revolutionary Cells (RZ)
– Interview with 3 eco-anarchists from UK
– “Lone wolves are not alone…” by FAI-IRF/CCF
Tuesday, September 27th, 2011
The rebellious anarchist magazine is back with another 92 pages of resistance and revolution to keep you ticking. D.I.Y and not for profit, this magazine aims to be a voice from the uncontrollables. 325 has long provided a platform for prisoners and anarchist/autonomous groups/individuals to communicate, and we’re proud to present this latest issue, as we received a lot of new inputs and efforts. The global network of solidarity and direct action spreads and multiplies – this magazine is only a glimpse of it.
A large selection of texts received from UK sets off the riot of info contained within this edition, and we give space to cover, amongst other subjects; the repressive anti-anarchist crack-down in Italy this year; lengthy insightful open letters and uncompromising statements from Greek anarchist prisoners of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire and their accused; several articles form themed sections concerning Germany, Indonesia, and Chile etc. Whilst Philippines, Mexico and Russia also have a presence. A selection of poetic columns from Argentinian anarchist Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco, and the usual International Resistance News and Brief Global Reports make up the regular features.
The world-wide anarchic revolutionary insurrectional current could never be summed up in pages alone and grows day-by-day beyond our capability to report it. Consider these texts and images as contributions to an ongoing process of revolutionary solidarity and struggle.
Free PDF download and paper version directly available from 325 for suggested £2.5 / €3 suggested soli-donation per issue (postage extra), or pick it up from any decent anarchist distro which stocks it. Free copies available to prisoners (if they can receive it). Any money generated will be put into the 325 network and given to the funds of anarchist, eco & class-struggle prisoners.
As the crow flies… the jackanory never stops… This issue is dedicated to the memory of Gary DS & Casey. OG DSG RIP (Riot in Peace).
– For Riotous Assemblies not Reasonable Dissent
– Letter from Anarchist/Antifascist Prisoner Thomas Blak
– The Struggle Against the Existent Continues
– To address moral elitism within the anarchist milieu in response to the rioters of August 6th onwards…
– Incitement to Burn
– Beyond the ‘Movement’ – Anarchy!
– Against the British ‘anti-capitalist movement’: Brief notes on their ongoing failure
– To act without outside authorisation, clearance or a big pat on the back from the movement
– ‘Rain & Fire’ by UK sector of FAI
– A few notes on recent repressive attacks against anarchists in Italy
– To believe, to obey and to work
– ‘Direct Action’ by Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
– About the case of Silvia, Costas & Billy
– About Solidarity
– About the “Conspiracy of Cells of Fire” case
– P.Argyrou – Statement to the Court
– Cells of Fire are Our Souls
– Political Statement of P.Masouras
– ‘DO NOT SAY THAT WE ARE FEW’ by FAI
– Mass sabotage in Berlin
– Sketches of the last few years anti-militarist praxis in Germany
– ‘There is nothing to reform’ by Gabriel Pombo da Silva
– Liebig 14 Evicted
– Solidarity with Chilean Struggle
– ‘With the Rebels…’ by Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
– Tortuga Presente! Active Solidarity with Luciano!
– News from the Social War in Sulawesi and Java – Indonesia