Posts Tagged ‘Alfredo Cospito’
Wednesday, November 14th, 2012
From informa-azione via contra-info:
We have learned that, in the morning of November 12th, Alfredo Cospito was transferred from Sanremo to the prison of Alessandria.
For the time being, Nicola Gai is still being held in solitary confinement in the prison of Sanremo.
The comrades’ addresses:
Carcere San Michele, strada Casale 50/A, IT-15122 Alessandria, Italy
Casa Circondariale Sanremo, Via Valle Armea 144, IT-18038 Sanremo, Imperia, Italy
The comrades are accused of shooting CEO Roberto Adinolfi of Ansaldo Nuclear in Genoa.
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012
From informa-azione via act for freedom now/B.pd:
UPDATES ON ALFREDO AND NICOLA
A month after they were arrested, the comrades are still being held in solitary confinement in the prison of Sanremo. They are inflicted body searches and cell searches every day. They cannot communicate with each other or with other prisoners, and they spend the only hour outside the cell in a very small space with a net on the ceiling instead of bars at the windows. Their mail is submitted to censorship (letters to them are examined by the jailers and are delivered after 10/15 days), and if some letters are seized the comrades are not told about it. They can keep only 10 books in the cell and cannot be sent others by mail. This short note just explains the situation in the prison of Sanremo.
Solidarity to all the comrades kidnapped by the state.
To break isolation and cages, here is the address of the comrades:
Via Valle Armea 144
18038 Sanremo (IM )
UPDATES WILL FOLLOW ON POSSIBLE TRANSFERS
Friday, October 19th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Updated 19/10/12: Click to Download: Dark Nights #27
1. ‘Subversive disassociation – Fragment against civil anarchism’ by L.
2. ‘Abyssal Desire – Nothing-isms’ by Edizioni Cerbero.
3. Letter from Fede and Tomo.
4. Letter of Anna Beniamino in solidarity with her comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
5. Athens: End of the 2nd ‘Halandri case’ trial – New CCF case trial in Koridallos prisons’ court underway.
6. Statement by Christos Tsakalos of the CCF.
7. Statement of the CCF and Theofilos Mavropoulos in the first session of the new CCF case trial.
8. Athens: Reportback from demo in solidarity with the CCF and those accused in the same case.
9. New CCF case trial: Communiqué by fugitives Dimitris Politis and Yannis Michailidis.
10. Greece: Text of compa Gustavo Quiroga González.
11. Athens: Third antifascist motorcycle demo clashed with neo-Nazis.
12. Greece: About the case of Anastasios Theofilou, a couple of notes…
13. Bolivia: Repression against the anarchist movement aided by civil anarchists.
14. Italy : ‘Operation Ixodidae’ – Massimo Passamani moved to house arrest; Daniela Battisti released.
15. TIOJ: Statement by comrade Matthew.
16. Seattle, USA: Two grand jury resisters are in custody and need your support.
17. Action Chronology.
Tags: Abyssal Desire - Nothing-isms, Alfredo Cospito, Anastasios Theofilou, Anna Beniamino, Athens, Bolivia, Christos Tsakalos, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Daniela Battisti, Dark Nights, Delta Squat, Dimitris Politis, Edizioni Cerbero, Federico Buono, Greece, Gustavo Quiroga González, Italy, Massimo Passamani, Nicola Gai, Parole Armate, PNW Repression, Second Halandri Trial, Subversive disassociation - Fragment against civil anarchism, Theofilos Mavropoulos, Thessaloniki, Tomo, USA, Yannis Michailidis
Posted in Library