Posts Tagged ‘Alfredo Cospito’
Friday, December 7th, 2012
From RadioAzione – Translated by act for freedom now/B.pd
Nicola Gai and Alfredo Cospito were arrested on September 14 2012 and accused of being the perpetrators of Ansaldo [Nucleare] manager Roberto Adinolfi’s wounding, an action which occurred on May 7 2012 in Genoa and claimed by the Olga FAI/FRI nucleus in the following days. Genoa prosecutors Silvio Franz and Nicola Piacente ordered the arrest with the charge of ‘attack with purposes of murder ‘(art. 280 of the penal code), and justified the demand for remand in custody of the two comrades following investigation results which ‘indicate’ risk of escape and reiteration of the crime (the mere awareness of being investigated becomes here instrumental evidence of guilt, coherence with one’s anarchist principles becomes a sign of dangerousness). (more…)
Friday, November 23rd, 2012
On November 21st it was confirmed that Nicola Gai was transferred into the first high security wing (AS1) of San Michele prison in Alessandria, after two months of isolation regime in the prison of Sanremo.
The ban of meeting between Nicola and Alfredo has finally been revoked, and only their correspondence remains under censorship so far.
We send a strong embrace of solidarity to both Nicola and Alfredo as well as to all the other comrades currently imprisoned in the dungeons of Alessandria and across Italy.
You may send your letters to both comrades at this address:
Carcere San Michele, strada Casale 50/A, IT-15122 Alessandria, Italia
Wednesday, November 14th, 2012
From informa-azione via contra-info:
We have learned that, in the morning of November 12th, Alfredo Cospito was transferred from Sanremo to the prison of Alessandria.
For the time being, Nicola Gai is still being held in solitary confinement in the prison of Sanremo.
The comrades’ addresses:
Carcere San Michele, strada Casale 50/A, IT-15122 Alessandria, Italy
Casa Circondariale Sanremo, Via Valle Armea 144, IT-18038 Sanremo, Imperia, Italy
The comrades are accused of shooting CEO Roberto Adinolfi of Ansaldo Nuclear in Genoa.
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012
From informa-azione via act for freedom now/B.pd:
UPDATES ON ALFREDO AND NICOLA
A month after they were arrested, the comrades are still being held in solitary confinement in the prison of Sanremo. They are inflicted body searches and cell searches every day. They cannot communicate with each other or with other prisoners, and they spend the only hour outside the cell in a very small space with a net on the ceiling instead of bars at the windows. Their mail is submitted to censorship (letters to them are examined by the jailers and are delivered after 10/15 days), and if some letters are seized the comrades are not told about it. They can keep only 10 books in the cell and cannot be sent others by mail. This short note just explains the situation in the prison of Sanremo.
Solidarity to all the comrades kidnapped by the state.
To break isolation and cages, here is the address of the comrades:
Via Valle Armea 144
18038 Sanremo (IM )
UPDATES WILL FOLLOW ON POSSIBLE TRANSFERS
Friday, October 19th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Updated 19/10/12: Click to Download: Dark Nights #27
1. ‘Subversive disassociation – Fragment against civil anarchism’ by L.
2. ‘Abyssal Desire – Nothing-isms’ by Edizioni Cerbero.
3. Letter from Fede and Tomo.
4. Letter of Anna Beniamino in solidarity with her comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
5. Athens: End of the 2nd ‘Halandri case’ trial – New CCF case trial in Koridallos prisons’ court underway.
6. Statement by Christos Tsakalos of the CCF.
7. Statement of the CCF and Theofilos Mavropoulos in the first session of the new CCF case trial.
8. Athens: Reportback from demo in solidarity with the CCF and those accused in the same case.
9. New CCF case trial: Communiqué by fugitives Dimitris Politis and Yannis Michailidis.
10. Greece: Text of compa Gustavo Quiroga González.
11. Athens: Third antifascist motorcycle demo clashed with neo-Nazis.
12. Greece: About the case of Anastasios Theofilou, a couple of notes…
13. Bolivia: Repression against the anarchist movement aided by civil anarchists.
14. Italy : ‘Operation Ixodidae’ – Massimo Passamani moved to house arrest; Daniela Battisti released.
15. TIOJ: Statement by comrade Matthew.
16. Seattle, USA: Two grand jury resisters are in custody and need your support.
17. Action Chronology.
Tags: Abyssal Desire - Nothing-isms, Alfredo Cospito, Anastasios Theofilou, Anna Beniamino, Athens, Bolivia, Christos Tsakalos, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Daniela Battisti, Dark Nights, Delta Squat, Dimitris Politis, Edizioni Cerbero, Federico Buono, Greece, Gustavo Quiroga González, Italy, Massimo Passamani, Nicola Gai, Parole Armate, PNW Repression, Second Halandri Trial, Subversive disassociation - Fragment against civil anarchism, Theofilos Mavropoulos, Thessaloniki, Tomo, USA, Yannis Michailidis
Posted in Library