Posts Tagged ‘Anarchist Radio’
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
Episode number 5 (10/2017) of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world, is now online.
Length: 1:15 h
You’ll find the audio here.
* 98fm: Laws, actions and repression in Greece
* A-Radio Berlin: The Anarchist Days in Dresden, Germany
* Radio Fragmata: Struggles in Greece
* 105fm: Immigration struggles, gender violence and other topics from Lesvos, Greece
* The Final Straw: Interview on the case of Hermann Bell in the USA
* Bilda Kedjor: Antifa action in Gothenburg, Sweden
* Radio Kurruf: Mapuche hungerstrike and repression in Chile
* Dissident Island: DSEI arms fair in London and October Revolution 1917
* Frequenz A: Update about repression and solidarity related to the protests against G20 in Hamburg
Other audios from A-Radio Berlin in English (or Spanish) here.
Or visit the new anarchist 24/7 online stream from the Channel Zero
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014
We would like to present you an interview the Anarchist Radio Berlin (Anarchistisches Radio Berlin: aradio.blogsport.de) made with a member of the Comite Popular da Copa in Sao Paulo, a coordination of groups and individuals against the FIFA World Cup and its negative effects. The interview goes into different topics, including the historical context of the Brazilian situation, the social protests since 2013 and obviously the World Cup.
You’ll find the audio (to listen online or download) here:
The length is: 32:09 min.
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcript translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!