Posts Tagged ‘Anarchist Radio’
Saturday, January 18th, 2020
Episode number 30 (01/2020) of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world, is now online.
Length: 1:10 h
You’ll find the audio here:
In this episode you will hear contributions from:
1) A-Radio Berlin: Meuterei goes in the air – a steampunk report
2) Frequenz A: A summary and a short interview about the case against the Park Bench 3 in Hamburg
3) 1431AM (Thessaloniki): Struggles in Petrou Ralli Immigrantion Office and Detention Center / 23day-strike in OTE (Organisaton of Telecommunications in Greece)
4) R.O.S.E. (Athens): Eviction of the Utopia squat / Process around the murder of P. Fyssas
5) Radio Fragmata: Updates on political prisoners and persecuted antifascists in Greece
6) Dissident Island (London): News of an oil rig occupation in Scotland, industrial action by precarious workers in London and reports from various hunt saboteur outings around the country
7) The Final Straw: conversation with a translator for the Anarchist Union of Afghanistan and Iran
8) The Final Straw: conversation with an anarchafeminist about the new, rightwing neoliberal regime of Nayib Bukele and the GANA party in El Salvador
9) A-Radio Berlin: Call for an International Week of Solidarity with the Political Prisoners of the revolt in Chile (13.-19.1.2020)
Other audios from A-Radio Berlin in English (or Spanish) here:
Or visit the anarchist 24/7 online stream from the Channel Zero Network:
Tags: Afghanistan, Anarchist Radio, Anarchistisches Radio Berlin, Berlin, Chile, El Salvador, Germany, Greece, International Solidarity, Iran, Migrant Struggle, Park Bench 3, Radio Fragmata, UK
Posted in Autonomy
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
Episode number 5 (10/2017) of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world, is now online.
Length: 1:15 h
You’ll find the audio here.
* 98fm: Laws, actions and repression in Greece
* A-Radio Berlin: The Anarchist Days in Dresden, Germany
* Radio Fragmata: Struggles in Greece
* 105fm: Immigration struggles, gender violence and other topics from Lesvos, Greece
* The Final Straw: Interview on the case of Hermann Bell in the USA
* Bilda Kedjor: Antifa action in Gothenburg, Sweden
* Radio Kurruf: Mapuche hungerstrike and repression in Chile
* Dissident Island: DSEI arms fair in London and October Revolution 1917
* Frequenz A: Update about repression and solidarity related to the protests against G20 in Hamburg
Other audios from A-Radio Berlin in English (or Spanish) here.
Or visit the new anarchist 24/7 online stream from the Channel Zero
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014
We would like to present you an interview the Anarchist Radio Berlin (Anarchistisches Radio Berlin: aradio.blogsport.de) made with a member of the Comite Popular da Copa in Sao Paulo, a coordination of groups and individuals against the FIFA World Cup and its negative effects. The interview goes into different topics, including the historical context of the Brazilian situation, the social protests since 2013 and obviously the World Cup.
You’ll find the audio (to listen online or download) here:
The length is: 32:09 min.
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcript translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!