Posts Tagged ‘Artificial Reproduction’
Thursday, December 3rd, 2020
Presenting 56 pages of anti-organisational, insurrectional, anti-civilisation anarchy of the 21st Century. A collection of critical texts and letters from anarchist points of view examining the new changes in production and social control brought about by new technologies which are ushering in a totalising prison-world and the advance of smarter-than-human machines. This issue of 325 builds on the considerations and content of the last issue which took as it’s focus the subject of the Technological Singularity. Six years later, the mechanisms, ideologies and impacts of this global dystopian project are nearer and clearer and the texts you will read in this new issue deal with the emerging realities of these technological revolutions.
For the first time, 325 is coming out in 3 languages: First in English, with Spanish and Italian to follow. Printed copies are available, but we also encourage people to print out their own copies and distribute them in their area.
CONTENTS : 325#12
4. Automation, Robotics & Labour in the 4th & 5th Industrial Revolutions
8. From Riot to Insurrection – Excerpt
9. A Small Criticism of Science and its World
10. Covid-19 World: Epidemics in the era of Capitalism
12. The Fractures of Dominion
13. Coordinated Incendiary Attacks Against Relay Antennas in Grenoble, France
14. The 4th and 5th Industrial Revolutions
17. The Artificial Reproduction of the Human: The Road of Transhumanism
23. Machine Psychology: A Disappearing Act
25. Oblique Look
28. Smartphones, Ringtones, Capital
29. Cashless Societies and Crypto-Currencies: End of the Traditional Era of Banking and Finance
32. Contribution to the 1st International Meeting Against Techno-Sciences by imprisoned anarchist Dino Giagtzoglou
38. Cybernetic Society and its World
48. Against Starlink
50. Space : Part 1
51. To Be Released
53. Direct Action Chronology
ANTI-COPYRIGHT NETWORK 2020
Tags: 325 Magazine, Analysis, Anti-Prison, Anti-technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Artificial Reproduction, Biotechnology, Coronavirus, Crypto-Currencies, Cybernetics, Fifth Industrial Revolution, Fourth Industrial Revolution, Insurrection, International Solidarity, Konstantinos Yagtzoglou, Nanotechnology, PDF, Prison Society, Robotics, Sabotage, Starlink, Technological Singularity, Transhumanism, Zine
Posted in Library
Wednesday, February 5th, 2020
“A crime against humanity is taking place before our eyes.
This crime, born in the brains of biologists and committed through the means of medicine and genetics, presents itself outwardly as a good deed and an emancipation for mankind.
A good deed for victims of sterility (organic or due to the chemical and industrial poisoning of the environment), for single women and couples of the same sex who are naturally infertile.
Emancipation from the living – spontaneous, autonomous and unpredictable – from the constraints of nature from which derives birth with all its uncertainties.
This crime is eugenics (at first called viriculture or aristogenics), the artificial selection of the human species, renamed this way in 1883 by Galton, a cousin of Darwin and also co-inventor of biometrics together with Karl Pearson (1857-1936). Or again race hygiene (Rassenhgyiene) in 1904, by Alfred Ploetz and Ernst Rüdin, two Nazi doctors. …”
Les Amis de Bartleby (Bordeaux), les Chimpanzés gascons (Gascogne), Hors-Sol (Lille), Lieux communs (Paris), Pièces et main d’œuvre (Grenoble), Resistenze al Nanomondo (Italy)