Posts Tagged ‘Braulio Durán’
Thursday, November 14th, 2013
Another issue of the international anti-prisons anarchist newsletter. Download and distribute as you like…
1. Genoa, Italy – Court declaration of anarchist comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai at the trial for the wounding of Ansaldo Nucleare managing director Roberto Adinolfi.
2. ‘I want Comrades, not the mob…’ by the imprisoned members of CCF, plus Andreas Tsavdaridis and Spyros Mandylas.
3. CCF trial updates.
4. Italy: Communiqué of counter-information group Culmine, target of ‘Operation Ardire’.
5. Italy: Comrade Gianluca Iacovacci transferred to the AS2 unit of the prison of Alessandria.
6. Italy: Comrade Francesco Carrieri imprisoned in Savona.
7. Switzerland: Update on anarchist comrade Marco Camenisch.
8. Mexico: Eco-anarchist and vegan straight-edge prisoner Braulio Duran is free.
9. UK: New zine ‘On the Out’ by Bristol ABC.
10. Greece: Letter from anarchist prisoner Nikos Romanos.
11. Greece: Text by the detained anarchist comrades of the Nea Filadelphia case in Athens.
12. Greece: Letter from anarchist comrades arrested in Velvedo, Kozani about their trail on 29 November.
13. Greece: Letter of captive anarchist Spyros Mandylas.
14. Greece: About the case of imprisoned anarchist Tasos Theofilou.
15. Direct Action News.
Anti-Copyright Network 2013
International Network of Counter-information and Translation
Tags: Alfredo Cospito, Andreas Tsavdaridis, Andreas-Dimitris Bourzoukos, Ansaldo Nucleare, Argiris Dalios, Braulio Arturo Durán González, Braulio Durán, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Culmine, Dark Nights, Dimitris Politis, Fivos Harisis, Genoa, Giannis Mihailidis, Giannis Naxakis, Greece, Grigoris Sarafoudis, Ilya Romanov, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), Italy, Kozani, Marco Camenisch, Mexico, Nicola Gai, Nikos Romanos, Nucleo Olga FAI/FRI, Operation Ardire, PDF, Repression, Roberto Adinolfi, Spyros Mandylas, Switzerland, Tasos Theofilou, Tor, UK
Posted in Library
Saturday, December 29th, 2012
On December 29th, at about 1am, our comrade Mario López ‘Tripa’ hit the streets again. With the help of solidarians, Mario paid the bail that was set for his release, so he will now await trial in ‘freedom’.
Thanks so much to all those who, one way or another, have supported this struggle. We still need to take many comrades out of prisons. Freedom for Braulio Duran, who is remanded in León!
Down with the walls of prisons!
Strength to all comrades who are imprisoned or on the run!
LONG LIVE ANARCHY!
Sunday, May 29th, 2011
The 23rd of May, at 2am, we set off an explosive device in the branch of BBVA-Bancomer located at Calzada Ignacio Zaragoza and Agua Caliente in the Iztacalda Delegación of Mexico City.
The target chosen is not accidental. This bank, Spanish in origin, is the second largest bank in Latin America and the first in management of pensions and securities. These are some of their “corporate responsibility” strategies: fomenting military conflict in the world by financing armament companies and armament trade, financing of cluster bombs (used by Gadafi to bombard Misrata in Libya), laundering drug trafficking money, financing of highly polluting projects (the Heavy Crude Pipeline (OCP) in Ecuador, Gasyrg pipeline in Bolivia, ENCE mega-papermill in Uruguay and financing of open-pit mining in Chile and Peru), financing of Repsol YPF and Iberdrola (which product energy in part from fossil fuels) contributing thus to CO2 emissions and climate change.
Although Mr. Mancera labors to disqualify this morning’s action, speaking of hooligan youth with their faces covered, through this communique we want to say that we have motives for attacking these symbols of capital. In the face of what we consider strategies of extermination, we will respond with fire until the last of these neocolonial companies disappears from this country and from the world.
We claim this action as a form of solidarity with our imprisoned comrades in Chile. With this action we also remember compañero Mauricio Morales who fell dead when an explosive device went off that was to be used against the School of the Gendarmería.
Solidarity knows no borders. Nor does insurrectional action.
For the destruction of the capitalist system
For the freedom of the 14 political prisoners of $hile
For the freedom of our imprisoned Mexican comrades Adrián Magdaleno and Braulio Durán
For the freedom of our imprisoned comrades in Greece, Belarus and EU
In memory of Mauricio Morales and Patricia Heras
CRIA (Insurrectional Anarchist Revolutionary Cell)
Tags: 14/14, Adrián Magdaleno, BBVA-Bancomer, Braulio Durán, Chile, CRIA (Insurrectional Anarchist Revolutionary Cell), International Solidarity, Mauricio Morales, Mexico, Mexico City, Patricia Heras
Posted in Direct Action