Posts Tagged ‘Claudio Lavazza’
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
IT/EN (4th-8th of November 2019)
Claudio Lavazza, rebel, anarchist, bank robber and gentleman, who during the ‘70s in Italy participated in the struggle against State and Capital, arms in hand. Contrary to the sinkers of subversion of those years, he never exchanged the desire to overthrow everything for a political career. Nor has he resigned, nor sought refuge in other States, which could have granted him a controlled freedom. No, he kept fighting, against winds and tides.
After 16 years on the run, never renouncing to his anarchist coherence, nor to the joy of living as a free man, in 1996 he is arrested after a bank robbery in Cordoba, Spain, during which three comrades, including Claudio, will be seriously injured and two policewomen will lose their lives. Claudio will thus be locked up in the special regime F.I.E.S., and even in this deadly place he will continue his battle with firmness and perseverance.
After serving 22 years in the Spanish dungeons, in the summer of 2018 he is extradited – on loan, since his sentence in Spain is not yet finished – toward France, to face trial for a bank robbery at the expense of the National Bank of Saint-Nazaire, which took place in 1986. For this robbery, he was already sentenced, in absentia, to 30 years of prison.
If going to take money where there is plenty is always a possibility, as a refusal to the blackmail of work and exploitation, in order to seize the necessary means to carry out a struggle against the State, back then, in Saint-Nazaire, the tightrope robbers did not just touch any safe. They expropriated the State’s vault! Lightning of almost 26 million euros the pockets of those who oil the gears of power. (more…)
Wednesday, August 15th, 2018
From the prison of Fleury-Mérogis (Paris) Claudio Lavazza tells us he’s doing well even if the detention regime (he’s being held in a high security unit for prisoners awaiting trial) is much harsher than the prison conditions in Teixeiro (Galicia, Spain). Claudio would like to receive letters and so he asked for his details to be spread.
ecrou 445097 D5-2G-₵44
MAH de Fleury-Mérogis
7 Avenue des Peupliers
Sunday, July 22nd, 2018
The anarchist prisoner Claudio Lavazza (in prison in Spain since 1996) has been transferred several days ago to a maximum security prison in the Paris region. The transfer, which Claudio expected, is due to the conclusion of the definitive trial for actions for which he has been accused in France since the 1980s; Once the trial is over, he will return to Spain to finish serving his remaining sentence in that country.
When there are more updates, we will give you more news.
Against all prisons!
Thursday, August 13th, 2015
PDF: Dark Nights #42
1. ‘In Cold Blood’ by CCF/FAI-IRF.
2. ‘The Fleas and the Jackal’ by L.
3. International Solidarity Week for Imprisoned Anarchists – August 23-30 2015.
4. Direct Action Chronology.
5. Letter from anarchic nihilist comrade Sergio Alvarez.
6. Letter from Anarchist prisoner Claudio Lavazza.
7. Vatan Budak, wounded in Suruç bombing died.
8. Anarchist Ignacio Munoz Delgado detained for carrying an explosive device.
9. Update about imprisoned comrades Javier Pino and Natalia Collado.
10. Solidarity with Evi Statiri, Athena Tsakalos and Nikos Romanos.
Resist / Organise / Replicate
Tags: Athena Tsakalou, Claudio Lavazza, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Evi Statiri, Ignacio Munoz Delgado, International Week for Anarchist Prisoners, Javier Pino, Natalia Collao, Nikos Romanos, PDF, Sergio Alvarez, The Fleas and the Jackal, Vatan Budak, Zine
Posted in Library
Wednesday, March 12th, 2014
Download here : Dark Nights #40
1. Christodoulos Xiros is still free.
2. Letter from C. Xiros.
3. Letter from the CCF about C. Xiros.
4. Communism by Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco.
5. Letter from Christos Tsakalos of the CCF-FAI/IRF.
6. Update on the CCF trial (sessions 89-98).
7. CCF members attack prosecutor Vassilis Foukas.
8. Spain: Short interview by Contra Info with Claudio Lavazza.
9. Call for Solidarity Week – Mexico.
10. Interview with Individualists Tending toward the Wild (ITS).
11. 8th Communique by ITS.
12. Italy: Letter from Elisa di Bernardo (Operation Ardire).
13. France, Paris: Report from anti-police demo.
14. Malmö, Sweden : Fascist knife attack on International Women’s Day.
15. Greece: Letter by Kostas Sakkas.
16. Lastly, in brief…
INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF TRANSLATION & COUNTER-INFORMATION / ACN 2014
Tags: 17 November, Christodoulos Xiros, Christos Tsakalos, Claudio Lavazza, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Greece, Individualists Tending towards the Wild (ITS), Italy, Kostas Sakkas, Mexico, Operation Ardire, PDF, Spain, Zine
Posted in Library
Monday, January 20th, 2014
32 page issue of Dark Nights covers two months prisoner’s letters and extended direct action chronology (always incomplete), all translations via the international network of informal counter-info!
1. Letter from anarchist comrade Gabriel Pombo da Silva
2. Letter from anarchist comrade Claudio Lavazza
3. Solidarity with Maria, Javier & Gabriel
4. Text about the struggle against torture and the FIES isolation units
5. Letter from comrades Monica and Francisco
6. Text in solidarity with Franscisco Solar and Monica Caballero by CCF
7. Anarchist comrade Sebastián Oversluij killed during bank expropriation
8. Update on the CCF trial
9. “Let’s become dangerous… For the diffusion of the Black International” by CCF-FAI/IRF
10. ‘Requiem for the Passing Moon’ by Hans Niemeyer
11. Letter from eco-anarchist comrade Marco Camenish about his hungerstrike
12. Letter from Giannis Mihailidis
13. Letter from Spyros Mandylas
14. Carlos, Amelia & Fallon – 3 anarchist comrades arrested for molotov attacks
15. Adriano Antonacci and Gianluca Iacovacci accused of subversive association with terrorist intent
16. Inter Arma’s text about being targeted by the lackeys of the anti-terrorist agency
17. ‘A Vision of the Future: Where All the Roberto Adinolfis Walk With a Limp’ by Sean Swain
18. Direct Action Chronology
Tags: Adriano Antonacci, Amelie Pillierst, Carlos López Martin, Claudio Lavazza, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Fallon Poisson, FIES, Francisco Solar, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Giannis Mihailidis, Hans Niemeyer, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Monica Caballero, PDF, Roberto Adinolfi, Sean Swain, Spyros Mandylas, Zine
Posted in Library
Sunday, August 11th, 2013
Dark Nights #36 – ‘Freedom to the Wolves of the North’
Download and distribute…
August 2013 issue of Dark Nights dedicated to a long hot dangerous summer. International news and reports from the informal network of counter-information and translation. Front page covers the repression in Thessaloniki, northern Greece, against comrades from the Nadir squat after the attacks of the Phoenix Project by cells of the Informal Anarchist Federation – International Revolutionary Front. Front page sidepanel is the contribution of Actforfreedomnow!/BoubourAs to the gathering concerning the informal network of counter-info and translation which took place at Nadir itself previous to the repression.
Inside from then on you’ll find a concentration on the case of the Nadir 2, Spyros Mandylas and Andreas Tsavdaridis, the claim for the letter bomb against Dimitris Horianopoulos, scumbag ex-commander of the anti-terrorism unit which carried out the operation against the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, for which the Nadir 2 were arrested for, plus other assorted news and reports from anarchist comrades on the ground in the struggle. We’re really happy to print a letter from Claudio Lavazza, anarchist comrade imprisoned in the Spanish State, on initiatives of resistance in the prisons there. As well you’ll find a statement from the imprisoned members of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire about their court charges of responsibility for 250 attacks, and also you’ll find letters from rebel prisoners in Chile, including Marcelo Villarroel and Juan Aliste of the ‘Security case’ and coming from Switzerland, a letter of hungerstrike resistance from Marco Camenisch and Andrea Stauffacher in solidarity with Georges Ibrahim Abdallah, of the Lebanese Revolutionary Armed Fraction, arrested in Lyon, France in 1984.
This is dedicated to all the prisoners of the struggle who don’t have the ability to be free with their loved ones during the ‘holiday’ time, against the false-culture and the prison-society… From Chile, to Indonesia and beyond….
Long live the Black International
Tags: Andrea Stauffacher, Andreas Tsavdaridis, Claudio Lavazza, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Georges Ibrahim Abdallah, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Juan Aliste Vega, Marcelo Villarroel Sepúlveda, Marco Camenisch, Nadir Squat, PDF, Spyros Mandylas, Zine
Posted in Library