Posts Tagged ‘Delta Squat’
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012
325 receives and transmits:
last night fire erupted in the tranquillity of bristols well-to-do redland area, targeting a marked vehicle of Standfast Ltd. besides the usual functions that led us to attack a company invested in “security” (as always, securing the sanctity of private property in mass society) one of their many cctv contracts in bristol, bath, avon, somerset and gloucestershire is both state and private schools, where as you can read in the newspapers even the toilets are no escape from the cameras. (more…)
Friday, October 19th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Updated 19/10/12: Click to Download: Dark Nights #27
1. ‘Subversive disassociation – Fragment against civil anarchism’ by L.
2. ‘Abyssal Desire – Nothing-isms’ by Edizioni Cerbero.
3. Letter from Fede and Tomo.
4. Letter of Anna Beniamino in solidarity with her comrades Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
5. Athens: End of the 2nd ‘Halandri case’ trial – New CCF case trial in Koridallos prisons’ court underway.
6. Statement by Christos Tsakalos of the CCF.
7. Statement of the CCF and Theofilos Mavropoulos in the first session of the new CCF case trial.
8. Athens: Reportback from demo in solidarity with the CCF and those accused in the same case.
9. New CCF case trial: Communiqué by fugitives Dimitris Politis and Yannis Michailidis.
10. Greece: Text of compa Gustavo Quiroga González.
11. Athens: Third antifascist motorcycle demo clashed with neo-Nazis.
12. Greece: About the case of Anastasios Theofilou, a couple of notes…
13. Bolivia: Repression against the anarchist movement aided by civil anarchists.
14. Italy : ‘Operation Ixodidae’ – Massimo Passamani moved to house arrest; Daniela Battisti released.
15. TIOJ: Statement by comrade Matthew.
16. Seattle, USA: Two grand jury resisters are in custody and need your support.
17. Action Chronology.
Tags: Abyssal Desire - Nothing-isms, Alfredo Cospito, Anastasios Theofilou, Anna Beniamino, Athens, Bolivia, Christos Tsakalos, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Daniela Battisti, Dark Nights, Delta Squat, Dimitris Politis, Edizioni Cerbero, Federico Buono, Greece, Gustavo Quiroga González, Italy, Massimo Passamani, Nicola Gai, Parole Armate, PNW Repression, Second Halandri Trial, Subversive disassociation - Fragment against civil anarchism, Theofilos Mavropoulos, Thessaloniki, Tomo, USA, Yannis Michailidis
Posted in Library
Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
Solidarity International Call
AGAINST THE REPRESSION AND THE STATE TERRORIST
SOLIDARITY WITH DELTA SQUAT, WITH ALL THE SQUATS THERE ARE UNDER THREAT AND WITH COMRADE GUSTAVO QUIROGA
After the eviction of Delta squat (Thessaloniki, Greece) at 12/09/2012, 10 comrades were arrested. At the orderly trial which followed all the comrades were convicted, one of them is still detained.
Our comrade Gustavo Quiroga, is in prison since 12/9 and he is under threat of deportation in Colombia, after the manipulations of the state security and the foreigners department. (more…)
Thessaloniki: ‘Now we are all persona non grata’ – Text by an English comrade who was arrested during the raid on Delta squat (Greece)
Monday, September 24th, 2012
Nine of the arrestees in Delta squat’s eviction were set free on bail after the trial, where they made a collective political statement. All defendants were found guilty for diverse misdemeanor charges, received suspended prison sentences (from 3 months to 16 months) and got 3 years probation. The total monetary amount of their bail was 7,950 euros. Till this day, the tenth defendant is still captive, facing the danger of deportation because of police perjury: a cop testified in court that the comrade had a fake passport (which is not true).
One of the ten arrestees wrote and sent us a text on September 22nd, expressing opinions on what happened with the whole farce:
now we are all persona non grata
“I never saw a man who looked
With such a wistful eye
Upon that little tent of blue
Which prisoners call the sky”
– Oscar Wilde, Ballad of Reading Gaol
Comrades, what can I say about the last few days, apart from the theatre of absurdity, need I say anymore? From the first day in a Kafkaesque trial, to the society of the spectacle outside our front door. No one can begin to understand that the junta never disappeared until they have a gun shoved in their face in the early hours of the morning, face banged against the wall, thrown on the floor under a hail of boots stamping, in a pantomime Hollywood event, that brought the facade of Greek democracy falling from the true fascist face. Who did they think they had found, as they entered the building coked-up? Terrorists? No, the real terrorists are those in the parliament who gave the order! (more…)