Posts Tagged ‘DSEi’
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
Episode number 5 (10/2017) of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world, is now online.
Length: 1:15 h
You’ll find the audio here.
* 98fm: Laws, actions and repression in Greece
* A-Radio Berlin: The Anarchist Days in Dresden, Germany
* Radio Fragmata: Struggles in Greece
* 105fm: Immigration struggles, gender violence and other topics from Lesvos, Greece
* The Final Straw: Interview on the case of Hermann Bell in the USA
* Bilda Kedjor: Antifa action in Gothenburg, Sweden
* Radio Kurruf: Mapuche hungerstrike and repression in Chile
* Dissident Island: DSEI arms fair in London and October Revolution 1917
* Frequenz A: Update about repression and solidarity related to the protests against G20 in Hamburg
Other audios from A-Radio Berlin in English (or Spanish) here.
Or visit the new anarchist 24/7 online stream from the Channel Zero
Sunday, March 30th, 2014
DSEi is the largest arms fair in the world, held at the Excel centre in Docklands, London. 325 usually does not print UK social activist news, such as legal challenges to the status quo. However, due to the NATO conference in Wales this year, and the diversity of tactics guildline, we have decided to print selected news relating to anti-arms trade and anti-militarism topics for the duration, or until we see fit to cease. We respect the aim of the DSEi arrestees who “see this litigation as part of a wider strategy to discredit, and then shut down DSEi for good”.
We need your help to put the arms dealers on trial. We are a group of women seeking to privately prosecute the arms dealers who sold illegal torture weapons at DSEi arms fair last year. You can learn more about our case and sign up for updates on our website: http://armsdealersontrial.wordpress.com/
If you would like to get involved and support our struggle, there are a number of things you could do: (more…)