Posts Tagged ‘Giulia Marziale’
Dark Nights #32 : Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world – Apr 2013 (ACN)
Wednesday, April 17th, 2013
PDF Freesheet to be printed off and distributed. Assembled from international news and reports. Returns after a month break in the regular release schedule… change is coming…
1. Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world.
2. Editorial – Who are we?
3. Letter from Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
4. Marco Camenisch writes about the decision of the court of review on Stefano and Elisa’s case.
5. Report from imprisoned anarchist comrade Giuseppe Lo Turco.
6. Anarchist comrade Giulia released from prison and put under house arrest.
7. Turin: Arrests and other restrictive measures: three comrades are jailed.
8. Update about Gabriel Pombo Da Silva.
9. Mail addresses for the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire.
10. Italy: FAI/FRI claim parcel bombs against La Stampa and Europol.
ORGANISE / RESIST / REPLICATE
Tags: Alfredo Cospito, Chile, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Giulia Marziale, Giuseppe Lo Turco, Greece, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Italy, José Miguel Sánchez, Marco Camenisch, Nicola Gai, Operation Ardire, PDF, Spain, Stefano Gabriele Fosco, Switzerland, Zine
Posted in Library
Friday, January 18th, 2013
Internationalist newsletter to download and publish on the fly. Put together from reports via Actforfree/BourbourAs, Contra-Info, Informa-Azione, Liberacion Total, etc… Features front page article about the demand for immediate release of anarchist prisoner Marco Camenisch, who is held beyond his prison tariff. Secondary article “On Anti-Fascism” by an egoist-nihilist via Athens IMC. Inside is letters from the admins of counter-info project Culmine, Stefano Gabriele Fosco and Elisa Di Bernardo, plus court-reports of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, and more besides. Extensive direct action chronology covers the last month including the resistance to the Greek governmental repression against the anarchist/anti-authoritarian infrastructure, Villa Amalias, etc… Out of the era of false time into the destructive present!
Tags: "On Anti-Fascism" by an Egoist-Nihilist, Alfredo Cospito, Athens, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Counter-info, Culmine, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Giulia Marziale, Greece, Indymedia Athens, Italy, Marcelo Villarroel Sepúlveda, Marco Camenisch, Nicola Gai, Operation Ardire, PDF, Stefano Gabriele Fosco, Switzerland, Zine
Posted in Library