Posts Tagged ‘José Miguel Sánchez’
Dark Nights #32 : Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world – Apr 2013 (ACN)
Wednesday, April 17th, 2013
PDF Freesheet to be printed off and distributed. Assembled from international news and reports. Returns after a month break in the regular release schedule… change is coming…
1. Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world.
2. Editorial – Who are we?
3. Letter from Alfredo Cospito and Nicola Gai.
4. Marco Camenisch writes about the decision of the court of review on Stefano and Elisa’s case.
5. Report from imprisoned anarchist comrade Giuseppe Lo Turco.
6. Anarchist comrade Giulia released from prison and put under house arrest.
7. Turin: Arrests and other restrictive measures: three comrades are jailed.
8. Update about Gabriel Pombo Da Silva.
9. Mail addresses for the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire.
10. Italy: FAI/FRI claim parcel bombs against La Stampa and Europol.
ORGANISE / RESIST / REPLICATE
Tags: Alfredo Cospito, Chile, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Giulia Marziale, Giuseppe Lo Turco, Greece, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Italy, José Miguel Sánchez, Marco Camenisch, Nicola Gai, Operation Ardire, PDF, Spain, Stefano Gabriele Fosco, Switzerland, Zine
Posted in Library
Words from José Miguel Sánchez to all the comrades and underground action groups of the world (Chile)
Saturday, April 13th, 2013
To the conscious minds who fight in the struggle in the street around the globe…
It is so naive to think about a generalized rebellion when what the poor people have done for centuries has been to submit themselves to norms and be passive waged slaves, with passive bodies, making the dominant class as well-stocked as ever, dictating norms and laws made for it to keep enriching itself with the consent of a people used to being submissive to the point of stupidity, always hoping for a crumb for their submissiveness.
Where are the insurgents? … In communities, neighborhoods, universities, high schools, etc. How many ready to take up the struggle in all of its aspects? … always very few. What is needed is to grow in determination and conviction, since we know that the bourgeoisie is and will be a strong and powerful enemy. In the class struggle we are many more, but they can count on the authorization and protection of the State, therefore they possess state of the art technology, with the servile protection of the police minions and with everything at their disposal. They guard and protect their possessions with tooth and nail, but we should use everything to demolish them. (more…)