Posts Tagged ‘Nanotechnology’
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Brand new magazine from the furnace of the 325 editorial collective free online now. 60 pages of b&w printer-friendly insurrectional nihilist-anarchy and anti-civilisation war.
325 #11 cover image : A3 download – Full size, Hi-res
3. Direct Action Chronology
8. No Illusions – Alfredo M.Bonanno
9. Climate change, nuclear-energy and urban war in the new century – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
13. Road Ahead Closed – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
13. Electricity grid at risk as floods increase – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
15. The Dictator – Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
15. Industrial Alienation – B.I
23. Memories from the Future: The Coming Technological Singularity – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
29. Information and Slavery – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
31. Anarchist comrades contributions to the IX Meeting for Animal Liberation in Italy, 2013 – Silvia Guerini & Costantino Ragusa
38. War against the machines! – Gianluca Iacovacci
41. Letter from Adriano Antonacci about the refusal of video-conference trial
42. Necrotechnologies – Synthetic biology
43. Parts & Labour – Fabricating life in a lab
45. The Daleks Are Coming! – Robot security guards
46. Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Human Behaviour
48. Predictive Surveillance Technology Arrives
48. The Problem of Strategy – Alfredo M.Bonanno
49. Empty House & Crowded Forest – Eat
51. Some Thoughts on FAI/IRF – Eat
53. Don’t Trust, Don’t Fear, Don’t Beg – Ihar Alinevich
54. Fear – Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
54. Escape into Sanity: The Fall – V.Q.
57. In the Fall-out of the Black Smoke Cloud of Black Rock Quarry
57. Perpetual Cycles
58. Someone else’s meal – L
58. Mechanics of Nature
ANTI-COPYRIGHT NETWORK JUNE 2014
Tags: 325 #11, 325 Magazine, Adriano Antonacci, Alfredo M. Bonanno, Animal Liberation, Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis - N.T., B.I, Biotechnology, Costantino Ragusa, Eat, Gianluca Iacovacci, Greece, Ihar Alinevich, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), Insurrection, International Revolutionary Front, Italy, Nanotechnology, PDF, Predictive Analytics, Predictive Surveillance, Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco, Silvia Guerini, Technological Singularity, UK, Venona Q., Zine
Posted in Library
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012
Prison separates us physically from the struggles. It isolates us from our loved ones and from the daily complicity of our paths of struggle, denying us our own desires. However it doesn’t manage to take them away from our head, nor the fight from our spirit. On the contrary, the rage and hate we feel against these walls and our jailers roots them further on into our soul, into our flesh. (more…)
Communique of Silvia about her anti-WEF hunger strike from 20th to 29th of January 2012 (Switzerland)
Tuesday, February 14th, 2012
Nanotechnologies are going to be one of the discussion points of the World Economic Forum. This is exemplary of how, along with biotechnologies, they are something more than a simple technological development. They represent a strategical and fundamental choice for the survival of this tecno-industrial system, they are the bricks with which the system will rebuild itself in every sector.
“Control the oil and you will control the nations, control the food and you will control the populations” (Kissinger, 1970). (more…)
Thursday, July 7th, 2011
Freedom for Silvia, Costa & Billy – Solidarity with all the Revolutionary Prisoners
All meetings will be held in “Casa del Popolo” in Bellinzona, Switzerland, (in front of the train station). As well as the presence during the hearings there will be demos in the city throughout the week.
18 July – 6pm : Struggle against Nuclear Plants
Contributions of past and ongoing experiences. Debate about the possibilities of intervention. Updates on Marco Camenisch
20 July – 6pm : Nano & Biotechnologies
Presentation of information materials and discussion. Video projection of “RFID-la police totale”.
21 July – 6pm : Debate about the importance of solidarity for the revolutionary movement
Information about other trials, like the one that will be held on September 28-29-30 against a comrade of Aufbau and SRI
In April 2010 Silvia, Costantino and Billy were arrested close to Zurich and since then, accused of wanting to attack an IBM laboratory of nanotechnology research with explosive material, they are imprisoned in the Swiss jails. A little more than a year after our comrades are going to be processed (July 18-22) while IBM laboratory “Binning and Rhorer nanotechnology centre”, which opened last May, will be starting its horrible projects. IBM, American corporation pioneer in nanotechnology, through miniaturization of electronic components on nanometric scale would like to transform human beings, animals, natural environment and infrastructures into gears of a mega-machine for life’s absolute control. (more…)
Friday, June 17th, 2011
On 15 April 2010, Costantino Ragusa, Silvia Guerin and Luca ‘Billy’ Bernasconi were arrested in Switzerland after a control by police. The State accuses them of planning to attack an IBM nanotechnology laboratory. Costa, Silvia and Billy are fellow anarchists who have been active in fighting for things like radical ecology and animal liberation, fighting against health hazards such as biotechnology, nanotechnology and nuclear technology and supporting and standing in solidarity with prisoners. IBM is a notorious devastator of the entire world, a corporate giant which profits from and maintains the hierarchy of the rich. Solidarity with those who fight against industrial capitalism and the new sciences of control and manipulation.
On the 19, 20 and 22 of July in Bellinzona, Switzerland, the trial will be held for the eco-anarchists Silvia Guerin, Costantino Rugusa and Luca ‘Billy’ Berlusconi. It is over a year since our comrades have been held by the Swiss authorities, whilst the investigation into the ‘crime’ for which they are accused was carried out. The charges are: planning an incendiary attack against an IBM nanotechnology research centre under construction outside Zurich, transportation and possession of explosives without jurisdiction. (more…)