Posts Tagged ‘Operation ‘Brushwood’’
Words from anarchist comrade Michele Fabiani, held in the High Surveillance Unit-AS2 of the prison of Ferrara (Italy)
Monday, February 16th, 2015
Translated by Act for freedom now!
The poverty of Guarantism [defence of civil-liberties]
I haven’t written much over these six months because I don’t want to be a prisoner that bombards the web and specialized magazines with letters.
I wrote a short communique in which I explained how prison certainly wouldn’t mellow my revolutionary pride, I had refused any use of social services [offered me] and asked the many and multiform universe of people who are in solidarity with me not to fall into the trap of victimization.
I am writing again because I heard about some texts that have apparently circulated in the internet and in the paper Il Garantista, in which I am described as no less than a “pacifist”, “scared to death”, etc. First of all I want to point out that this attitude is insulting to me and my comrades who struggle every day without ever fearing the threat of repression. Second, it is totally pointless: the State spies on us incessantly, listens to our conversations, photographs us and films us as we clash with its servants in the streets. In other words, to think that some late form of disguise could spare me months in prison is mere utopia, and not very dignified. (more…)
Dark Nights #31 : 'Letter from the 4 arrested anarchists – Kozani case' + 'Soli-days for Felicity Ann Ryder' – Feb 2013 (ACN)
Saturday, February 23rd, 2013
Black February freesheet to download and distribute. Dark Nights is the relentless printed contribution to the internationalist struggle from the Anti-Copyright Network – produced from the updates and reports of the informal and ever-changing International Network of Counter-Information and Translation.
1. Greece: Letter from the 4 arrested anarchists concerning their double robbery in Velvento, Kozani.
2. Call for two weeks of solidarity actions with fugitive anarchist Felicity Ann Ryder.
3. Concerning the 4 arrests in Kozani, Greece by CCF imprisoned members.
4. Brief message of solidarity with the arrested comrades from 325.
5. Brief message of solidarity with the arrested ones from Asimetris & ex-Negasi.
6. Switzerland: An update from imprisoned anarchist Marco Camenisch concerning his failed release.
7. Spain: Gabriel Pombo Da Silva is moved to Alicante.
8. Italy: Anarchist comrades Alfredo and Sergio on hunger strike.
9. Italy: Conspiracy charges are dropped at the appeal trial – Operation ‘Brushwood’.
10. Direct Action Chronology.
Tags: Alfredo Cospito, Asimetris, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Felicity Ann Ryder, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Greece, Italy, Kozani, Marco Camenisch, Negasi, Operation ‘Brushwood’, Operation Ardire, PDF, Sergio Maria Stefani, Spain, Switzerland
Posted in Library