Posts Tagged ‘Radio’
Wednesday, May 27th, 2020
The struggle is not only in the streets but in how we represent and inspire each other. In January 2020, the Anarchist Radio Berlin was with Dirti Lepra, a trap artist with whom we talked about why make music for dancing with social critique and revolutionary lyrics, his life experience through music, anarchism and the popular uprising.
* Instagram: @dirti_lepra
* Youtube: Dirti Lepra
You can listen to our Spanish original audio here.
Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
Episode number 34 (05/2020) of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world, is now online.
Length: 1:22 h
You’ll also find the audio on A-Radio Berlin’s new website.
In this episode you will hear contributions from:
1. Free social radio 1431AM:
• Hunger strike of V. Dimakis
• 1st of May in Greece
• Some words about Grup Yorum, the hunger strikes and the deaths of 3 comrades.
2. A-Radio Berlin:
• Interview on the film “Radical Resilience” about political burnout and how to avoid it.
• The audio is from two internationalist, which are based in Rojava at the moment, about their thoughts and analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the society there and why it makes sense to fight the capitalist system worldwide.
4. Radio Fragmata:
• Updates on situation in Greece and coronavirus (May Day 2020, New environment destructive policy, police brutality, refugees struggles and fascists attacks, anarchist and revolutionary prisoners situation, mutual aid actions)
5. Invisible Radio:
• Voices of people from Moria camp and Last incidents in prisons and camps in Greece
Other audios from A-Radio Berlin in English here:
Or visit the anarchist 24/7 online stream from the Channel Zero Network:
Tags: 1st May, Anarchist Radio, Anarchistisches Radio Berlin, Athens, Coronavirus, Free Social Radio 1431AM, Frequenz(A), Greece, Grup Yorum, Hunger Strike, International Solidarity, Interview, Invisible Radio, Mayday, Migrant Struggle, Moria, Racism, Radio, Radio Fragmata, Repression, Rojava, Syria
Posted in Autonomy
Friday, May 1st, 2020
Welcome to the 33rd edition of Bad News. This is our Angry Voices From Around The World for April, 2020. A report from the international network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian radios.
If you’d like to get involved in the network or want to hear more – send an email to email@example.com.
Check out all the shows look for the a-radio-network collection on archive.org or at our website, a-radio-network.org.
1. Črna Luknja sharing a thought on how does corona virus influence our society and thoughts on how to intervene politically in state of emergency – from Federation for Anarchist Organizing from Slovenia and part of Croatia.
2. 105fm (Mytilene, Lesvos) for the general situation in Lesvos, situation in Moria camp and hunger strike in Moria’s prison.
3. The Final Straw Radio sharing a short description of recent covid-19 subjects in the US and some commentary by anarchist prisoner Sean Swain on how to make it through isolation more safely.
4. R.O.S.E. (Athens) with updates and news from Athens.
5. A-Radio Berlin on a commentary about the global situation these days.
6. Free Social Radio 1431AM (Thessaloniki) about
the cut of power supply in BIO.ME. (an occupied and self-organized factory in Thessaloniki)
movements and struggles in prisons during the quarantine and corona-virus.
repression in so-called Greece during the quarantine and corona-virus.
arrests of Kurdish and Turkish comrades in Athens.
evictions of migrant’s “home” squats.
7. Dissident Island (London) focuses on issues around housing in the UK, discussing moves the state has made to protect landlords, the lip service paid to renters and homeless folk, and the self-organised solutions that are emerging through rent strike and mutual aid groups.
8. Frequenz A with an interview with somebody of the anarchist network Dresden (Germoney) about their initiative in their neighborhood during the covid-19 crisis.
9. Radio Fragmata (Athens) with an introduction on the socio-political situation and struggles in Greek territory.
Tags: Anarchist Radio, Anarchistisches Radio Berlin, Athens, Berlin, Coronavirus, Croatia, Dresden, Germany, Greece, Lesvos, London, Migrant Struggle, Radio, Radio Fragmata, Repression, Sean Swain, Slovenia, Thessaloniki, UK, USA
Posted in Autonomy
Saturday, April 11th, 2020
This is the 32nd episode of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
1. Radiofragmata (Athens, Greece): Updates for arrested anarchists and political prisoners. / News from the Greek regime.
2. Free Social Radio 1431AM (Thessaloniki, Greece): About the revengeful deportation to Albania of the anarchist comrade Irdi K.
3. Radiozones of Subversive Expression (Athens, Greece): A review for the current situation in Evros (the Northeastern borders of Greece).
4. 105FM (Mytilene, Greece): An update from the recent refugee demonstrations in Lesvos, the repression and the fascist attacks.
5. Dissident Island (London): A roundup of happenings from around the so-called United Kingdom.
6. A-Radio Berlin: An interview with an organizer of the first feminist congress in Poland that took place in February.
7. Frequenz(A): About the resistance against a deportation in Leipzig, Germany back in the 10/7/2019 and the repression like for example the current court case linked to that.
Tags: Anarchist Radio, Anarchistisches Radio Berlin, Athens, Berlin, Dissident Island, Free Social Radio 1431AM, Frequenz(A), Germany, Greece, Irdi K, Leipzig, Lesvos, London, Migrant Struggle, Mytilene, Poland, Racism, Radio, Radio Fragmata, Radiozones of Subversive Expression, Repression, Sexism, Squatting, Thessaloniki, UK
Posted in Autonomy
Tuesday, December 17th, 2019
Oak is happy to announce our first audiozine episode. Visit Oakjournal.org for link or visit soundcloud.com/oakjournal directly to listen. And please subscribe to the RSS feed so you can get all the episodes. More episodes and print to come early 2020.
In this episode we hear from Yellow Finch tree sitter Rhubarb. We also hear from Popular Front founder and conflict reporter Jake Hanrahan. The episode explores contemporary resistance from both the macro and micro level. Topics include: resistance to Mountain Valley Pipeline, extraction resistance movements in general, autonomous zones, tree sitting, Hong Kong, Rojava, American Leftism, and much much more.
Readings in this episode include:
O Lost…? by John Zerzan
Barbarian Tongue by Trace Fleeman y Garcia
The New World by SMH (more…)
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
In the end of November of 2016 we had the opportunity of recording a presentation in Berlin by the Anarchist Black Cross in Czech Republic on the topic of Operation Fenix. The talk comprised the following topics: a short review of what had happened, the use of the term „terrorism“, the topic of solidarity in Czech Republic and in general, a reflection on mistakes and how to deal with repression and police infiltrators, and finally the current development of the anarchist movement in that country.
You’ll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here.
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here.