Posts Tagged ‘The Nihilist Abyss’
Dark Nights #24 : 'Some Notes on Anarchism and The Proletarian Myth' + 'The Nihilist Abyss' – July 2012 (ACN)
Wednesday, July 18th, 2012
Dark Nights is an international anarchist & anti-prison publication of resistance reports and repression news ready to print out and distribute on the fly.
Click to download: Dark Nights #24
1. ‘Some Notes on Anarchism and The Proletarian Myth’ by S.E. Parker.
2. ‘The Nihilist Abyss’ by Edizioni Cerbero.
3. Athens, Greece: Trial report of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire.
4. Letter from Olga Economidou, member of the CCF.
5. Italy: ‘Operation Ardire’: Update.
6. Elisa’s letter from the prison of Pisa.
7. Switzerland: Letter of Marco Camenisch about Operation Ardire.
8. Mexico: Letter from Felicity Ann Ryder.
9. La Paz, Bolivia: Communiqué by Henry Zegarrundo.
10. Action Chronology (never complete).
For a world without borders, prisons or financial markets.
Anti-Copyright Network 2012
International Network of Counter-Information & Translation
Tags: Athens, Bolivia, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Edizioni Cerbero, Elisa Di Bernardo, Greece, Henry Zegarrundo, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Italy, La Paz, Marco Camenisch, Mexico, Olga Economidou, Operation Ardire, PDF, S.E. Parker, Some Notes on Anarchism and The Proletarian Myth, Switzerland, The Nihilist Abyss, Zine
Posted in Library
Sunday, July 15th, 2012
In the field of psychopathology, ‘nihilist delirium’ represents the negation of personality and/or the negation of one’s own body or of the surrounding world.
This text draws inspiration from the study of psychopathology, not to look for a problem concerning an alleged disease to be cured but to look for the eradication of so called ‘normality’ in the nihilist-egoist field, a question that seems to interest so much the anarchists totally immersed – and in a totalitarian way – in the social and in their ‘concreteness’.
The plunging of the nihilist dagger – as marked in ‘vertex abyss’ [Vertice Abisso] – sticks in the hands of those who, as individuals, do not want to surrender to the easy absolutizations of society and of the above mentioned ‘social’ anarchists; the dagger is placed in the hands of the individual who elevates himself above ‘everything’.
Relativism permeates the nihilist research that wants to penetrate in the rotten flesh of motionless determined thought, typical of adduced morality. (more…)