Posts Tagged ‘Zine’
Friday, September 26th, 2014
The following interview was given by the Assembly for the Antispeciesist Action in May 2013 and published by comrades in Spain in October, in the 2nd volume of the anarchist animal liberation zine “Fiera”.
In which context did the Assembly for the Antispeciesist Action in Athens arise? Which are your goals and what are the difficulties you are facing in realizing these goals?
The Assembly for the Antispeciesist Action was formed in 2010 on an individual initiative. We are an anarchist collective whose goal is to spread the word on total liberation. We feel it is important to note that by using the term “total liberation” we do not only refer to the struggle against any form of domination upon humans. We do not recognize any form of human superiority against other species and therefore the struggle for animal self-determination is an integral part of our political identity, as well as the struggle against nature’s exploitation. Our enemy is not only the core of the state mechanism but also the whole technological-industrial complex that considers human, animals and nature to be nothing more than raw material and production resources. (more…)
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
“Freedom for anarchist fighters from Conspiracy of Cells of Fire”
As a contribution to the International Week of Solidarity with Anarchist Prisoners, counter-information group grecjawogniu.info made a pamphlet in Polish about the international direct action and sabotage campaign Phoenix Project.
The comrades also published “Toward the Creative Nothing” by Renzo Novatore:
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Brand new magazine from the furnace of the 325 editorial collective free online now. 60 pages of b&w printer-friendly insurrectional nihilist-anarchy and anti-civilisation war.
325 #11 cover image : A3 download – Full size, Hi-res
3. Direct Action Chronology
8. No Illusions – Alfredo M.Bonanno
9. Climate change, nuclear-energy and urban war in the new century – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
13. Road Ahead Closed – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
13. Electricity grid at risk as floods increase – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
15. The Dictator – Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
15. Industrial Alienation – B.I
23. Memories from the Future: The Coming Technological Singularity – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
29. Information and Slavery – Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis – N.T.
31. Anarchist comrades contributions to the IX Meeting for Animal Liberation in Italy, 2013 – Silvia Guerini & Costantino Ragusa
38. War against the machines! – Gianluca Iacovacci
41. Letter from Adriano Antonacci about the refusal of video-conference trial
42. Necrotechnologies – Synthetic biology
43. Parts & Labour – Fabricating life in a lab
45. The Daleks Are Coming! – Robot security guards
46. Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Human Behaviour
48. Predictive Surveillance Technology Arrives
48. The Problem of Strategy – Alfredo M.Bonanno
49. Empty House & Crowded Forest – Eat
51. Some Thoughts on FAI/IRF – Eat
53. Don’t Trust, Don’t Fear, Don’t Beg – Ihar Alinevich
54. Fear – Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco
54. Escape into Sanity: The Fall – V.Q.
57. In the Fall-out of the Black Smoke Cloud of Black Rock Quarry
57. Perpetual Cycles
58. Someone else’s meal – L
58. Mechanics of Nature
ANTI-COPYRIGHT NETWORK JUNE 2014
Tags: 325 #11, 325 Magazine, Adriano Antonacci, Alfredo M. Bonanno, Animal Liberation, Anti-civilisation cell of training & analysis - N.T., B.I, Biotechnology, Costantino Ragusa, Eat, Gianluca Iacovacci, Greece, Ihar Alinevich, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), Insurrection, International Revolutionary Front, Italy, Nanotechnology, PDF, Predictive Analytics, Predictive Surveillance, Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco, Silvia Guerini, Technological Singularity, UK, Venona Q., Zine
Posted in Library
Sunday, July 20th, 2014
PDF : Animal Liberation Front Primer 3rd Edition
Imposed printing PDF version done by a Stateside eco-defense vegan anarchist straight-edge distro… check out some of their other zines:
Monday, July 14th, 2014
Smash Pacifism zine – Warrior Publications
While the title of this writing is Smash Pacifism, it is not intended as a call to violence against pacifists. Rather, it symbolizes the need to resolutely challenge the doctrine of pacifism that is so routinely imposed on social movements and to break the monopoly on forms of struggle which reformist organizations presently hold. In this way, it is intended as a resource to be used in our organizing efforts alongside people who have accepted pacifist doctrine largely out of ignorance.
From Zig-Zag of Warrior Publications, the respected and militant First Nations comrade in struggle. An in-depth analysis of the pacifism of Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi, arguing that history shows that the positive legacy of these struggles were actually the result of a diversity of tactics, including armed resistance, revolts and riots.
The zine also includes interesting material about Bhagat Singh, Sikh militant and anarchist-communist who fought and died against the British regime in India as part of the anti-colonial struggle.
Promote warrior culture, fighting spirit and resistance movements!
Thursday, May 29th, 2014
-Reflexiones escandalosas, algunas notas sobre anarquismo civil, Verona Q 4
-Perspectivas anárquicas sobre la clandestinidad Y apenas rosando la lucha armada 7
-¿Movimiento ficticio o movimiento real? Alfredo M. Bonanno 10
-La insurrección y su doble, apuntes críticos al ensayo la insurrección que viene 14
-Luigi Galleani y el anarquismo antiorganizacion, Antonio Serata 22
-Descontextualizando a Malatesta 25
-La solidaridad entre anarquistas es mas que palabra escrita, cartas de los compañeros presos y algunas reflexiones sobre la cárcel. 29
-Mas allá del feminismo, mas allá del genero, Wilfull Desobedience 40
-Las cenizas de las leyendas, para acabar con la apología ilegalista 42
-De carroñas comunistas y algo mas… 47
-¿Donde quedamos nosotrxs? Apuntes sobre la destrucción creadora, Rebelión Inmediata 51
-La apología a la lógica del rebote, Una individua anárquica fuera de lugar. 57
-Luchas parciales, luchas intermedias y luchas específicas. 61
-La dicotomía pasividad-banda armada 66
-Reseñas: Libros, textos y revistas . 68
Saturday, May 3rd, 2014
325 receives and transmits:
Comrades, from somewhere on the Spanish state I send to you the link to a
PDF of a Spanish translation of the text “Reclaim Your Mind : Manifesto”,
uploaded to your server.
Greetings and hugs.
La Rebelión de las Palabras.
PDF LINKS –
Thursday, April 10th, 2014
Traduccion (con algunas modificaciones) al Español del fanzine Letter 5E
En Ingles (original):
Translation (with some modifications) to Spanish of the zine Letters 5E
In English (original):
Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
Zine about anarchist prisioners in Mexico from CNA Mexico
PDF: New leaflet for long-term eco-prisoner Marie Mason available – Help the comrade get a prison transfer out of FMC Carswell (USA)
Saturday, March 15th, 2014
A new version of the Move Marie brochure is now available. The brochure includes updated information on Marie’s conditions within FMC Carswell as well as an easier to read and print color scheme and format.
We also have pre-printed brochures available to send to folks in bulk. Get in touch at supportmariemason (at) gmail.com
Wednesday, March 12th, 2014
Download here : Dark Nights #40
1. Christodoulos Xiros is still free.
2. Letter from C. Xiros.
3. Letter from the CCF about C. Xiros.
4. Communism by Rodolfo Gonzalez Pacheco.
5. Letter from Christos Tsakalos of the CCF-FAI/IRF.
6. Update on the CCF trial (sessions 89-98).
7. CCF members attack prosecutor Vassilis Foukas.
8. Spain: Short interview by Contra Info with Claudio Lavazza.
9. Call for Solidarity Week – Mexico.
10. Interview with Individualists Tending toward the Wild (ITS).
11. 8th Communique by ITS.
12. Italy: Letter from Elisa di Bernardo (Operation Ardire).
13. France, Paris: Report from anti-police demo.
14. Malmö, Sweden : Fascist knife attack on International Women’s Day.
15. Greece: Letter by Kostas Sakkas.
16. Lastly, in brief…
INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF TRANSLATION & COUNTER-INFORMATION / ACN 2014
Tags: 17 November, Christodoulos Xiros, Christos Tsakalos, Claudio Lavazza, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Elisa Di Bernardo, Greece, Individualists Tending towards the Wild (ITS), Italy, Kostas Sakkas, Mexico, Operation Ardire, PDF, Spain, Zine
Posted in Library
Wednesday, March 5th, 2014
Am 30. Oktober 2013 begann der Prozess gegen die beiden Gefӓhrten Nicola Gai und Alfredo Cospito. Ihnen wurde der Angriff auf den Atommanager Adinolfi, in Genua, vorgeworfen. Am 7. Mai 2012 wurde diesem vor seinem Haus aufgelauert und ins Knie geschossen. Zu der Tat bekannte sich die Zelle Olga FAI/FRI. Im darauffolgenden September wurden dann die beiden Gefӓhrten verhaftet. Dieser repressive Schlag reihte sich in eine ganze Serie von repressiven Operationen gegen AnarchistInnen in Italien: Z.B. die Operationen Ardire und Thor oder den langen Haftstrafen fϋr GefӓhrtInnen fϋr Genua 2001 und den Krawall 2011 in Rom. Immer werden den Verhafteten Angriffe oder Subversion in Form von Agitation vorgeworfen. Weder die Angriffe gegen das Bestehende, noch die Repression hören auf, so ist es wichtig sich nicht entmutigen zu lassen und sich mit den Gefӓhrten auf den verschiedenen Wegen solidarisch zu begnen.
In den Texten von Nicola und Alfredo können wir von ihrer kompromisslosen Haltung, gegenüber dem was uns unterdrückt, lesen. Beide sind trotz ihrer Situation im Knast weiterhin aktiv und beteiligen sich an Diskussionen.
greetings with love and solidarity
Gross Misconduct and the Guerilla Massive : Poems and Lunacy from Bristol (Dark Matter Publications)
Friday, February 28th, 2014
“You won’t be taken hostage, you’ll be knocked well out of the game!”
325 is pleased to present a new zine for Dark Matter Publications, called “Gross Misconduct and the Guerilla Massive”. By printing this, we give a shout echoing to Darko Mathers, who died in January 2014, as we add to what he started. Anti-social, anti-civilisation, anarchist-nihilist and individualist writings and publishing. We know that Darko would have liked this pamphlet that we present here.
This 28 page personal zine is written by a hardcore anarchist vandal in Bristol, because they want to get some of their ideas down on paper. This zine is not the latest theoretical emission of dogma and over-serious waffling coming from the egg-head part of the anarchist movement. It’s a rowdy collection of poems and thoughts, as well as original photographs and images. For the sake of clarity, as some of our non-english readers might not necessarily understand, “massive” is also used for “gang” or “posse”. This zine contains UK lunacy that some folks might find potentially offensive or confusing.
“These are some of the observations I’ve put on paper that warm the spirit in my blood, not patiently waiting on bus stops or dole queues, or smiling at people I don’t give a shit about, but I do it all the same, because it helps the day run along that much smoother. I kick myself for the social compromises I make, politeness for an easy ride.”
Monday, January 20th, 2014
32 page issue of Dark Nights covers two months prisoner’s letters and extended direct action chronology (always incomplete), all translations via the international network of informal counter-info!
1. Letter from anarchist comrade Gabriel Pombo da Silva
2. Letter from anarchist comrade Claudio Lavazza
3. Solidarity with Maria, Javier & Gabriel
4. Text about the struggle against torture and the FIES isolation units
5. Letter from comrades Monica and Francisco
6. Text in solidarity with Franscisco Solar and Monica Caballero by CCF
7. Anarchist comrade Sebastián Oversluij killed during bank expropriation
8. Update on the CCF trial
9. “Let’s become dangerous… For the diffusion of the Black International” by CCF-FAI/IRF
10. ‘Requiem for the Passing Moon’ by Hans Niemeyer
11. Letter from eco-anarchist comrade Marco Camenish about his hungerstrike
12. Letter from Giannis Mihailidis
13. Letter from Spyros Mandylas
14. Carlos, Amelia & Fallon – 3 anarchist comrades arrested for molotov attacks
15. Adriano Antonacci and Gianluca Iacovacci accused of subversive association with terrorist intent
16. Inter Arma’s text about being targeted by the lackeys of the anti-terrorist agency
17. ‘A Vision of the Future: Where All the Roberto Adinolfis Walk With a Limp’ by Sean Swain
18. Direct Action Chronology
Tags: Adriano Antonacci, Amelie Pillierst, Carlos López Martin, Claudio Lavazza, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire : Imprisoned Members Cell, Dark Nights, Fallon Poisson, FIES, Francisco Solar, Gabriel Pombo da Silva, Giannis Mihailidis, Hans Niemeyer, Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI), International Revolutionary Front, Monica Caballero, PDF, Roberto Adinolfi, Sean Swain, Spyros Mandylas, Zine
Posted in Library
Saturday, October 19th, 2013
A new publication has recently been produced by Bristol ABC. On the Out is a collection of writings by ex-prisoners and their supporters on life after prison.
We hope that it will go some of the way to filling the gap in prisoner support literature for information on post-prison life.
The majority of prisoners in the UK only serve around 50-75% of their sentence in prison before being released. The remainder of their sentence will be spent on license. A limbo like state where you are neither in Prison nor free. The Prison system uses this as another tool of oppression, limiting people’s freedoms.
This pamphlet aims to tear down the walls surrounding licenses and probation for the world to see. In this zine we have collected several articles, interviews and discussions from former prisoners and their supporters about their experiences after prison.
Including pieces on social control through license conditions, tagging, the emotional affects of repression, how to support someone leaving prison and more. Click here to download: On The Out Zine